Wearing Contacts Overnight

I’ve been wearing my contacts for around 2 weeks straight at a time for the last year. I haven’t had any problems, and it is pretty sweet because it’s like a poor-mans Lasik. I feel no discomfort whatsoever.

However, everything I read says it is dangerous to do leave them in for even one night.

Does anyone else leave them in? I know it would be best to follow what doctors advise, but then again, they also advise not to eat raw eggs, and to stay away from whey.

There are many brands now that are OK to leave in overnight.

Like Horatio said, there are certain brands that can be worn overnight… and there are others that shouldn’t be.

Contact lenses that allow “natural” levels of oxygen are typically ok but many cheaper brands are very restrictive to oxygen and therefore should not be worn overnight.

Even contact lenses that can be worn overnight should not be done so for a long period of time because you are at a much higher risk of infection that could lead to blindness

The risks of leaving on your contact lenses far outweighs the petty amount of time you save.

Yeah ,buddy. Don’t be a douche. Take out your contact lenses before you lay down for the night.

Now you know…

And Knowing Is Half The Battle.

If your eyes get infected, you’re gonna which you took them off.

And depending where you live, raw eggs can be quite harmful.

As for whey, I never heard any doctor say it’s bad.

[quote]lixy wrote:
If your eyes get infected, you’re gonna which you took them off.

And depending where you live, raw eggs can be quite harmful.

As for whey, I never heard any doctor say it’s bad.[/quote]

Don’t you know whey is poison?

Bottom line, this is called population control by the Illuminati - Bankers/Government/Corporations - if they can’t kill off people via war, they do so via food, drugs, chemtrails and vaccinations.

Two weeks straight? I can feel the mucous on my eyeball from that.

I leave them in for at least two weeks straight at a time… generally until I rub one of them out like an idiot. My longest has probably been like a month and a half. Doesn’t bother me at all. If I had to take them out every night, I would definitely wear glasses instead.

My sister used to wear her contacts overnight for months at a time, and she ended up getting a pretty bad infection.

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
My sister used to wear her contacts overnight for months at a time, and she ended up getting a pretty bad infection. [/quote]

In her eye, or …

sorry, I had to