Weaker When I Sweat

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
If you are eating and drinking like you should be all day this shouldn’t happen.

Unless you are a diabetic or have other issues

[/quote]

… like simply being a cranky poorly-conditioned old white dude.
[/quote]

LMAO

Mr. Burns

Is this thread serious? Heat forces your body to use more energy to stay cool… Just like extreme cold burns calories to staywarm… Ever lay on a beach all day in the sun and notice your tired as hell at the end of the day? Dehydration and energy loss = less energy for workout…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]TommyGunz32 wrote:
I don’t really think it is dehydration, you can drink all the water you want you still only have a certain amount of energy/endurance for physical activity. I assume you were doing something physical due to the excessive sweating, you were prolly just drained from not being used to the sun and adding in more activity. If you do it consistently you will build up a tolerance/capacity for the extra activity and it shouldn’t be much of an issue. might have to eat more. [/quote]

Actually my car ran out of gas while I was going to pick up some money. So I had to walk about 2 miles to get the money. Then I had to walk back 2 miles to my car to get the gas can, then I had to walk to the gas station and back to my car. All this in 90+ degree heat. I was sweating like a pig.[/quote]
Ahhhlso HeadHunter made a thread so he could make a joke about Black people running out of gas…and “black folk hate the heat” AND he threw a pork reference in there too?

Dang ClipHunter, you gots dem skyllz.

That’s how we talk right?[/quote]

Spot on (about HH).

[quote]clip11 wrote:
I was sweating like a pig.[/quote]

Pigs don’t sweat.

Its probably just dehydration. It could also be heat exhaustion. If your not used to doing pysical activity in hot weather your not as efficient at cooling your body and you can overheat.
That bullshit someone wrote about using more energy to keep yourself cool and then you dont have enough for your workout is a bunch of crap.
Did you also feel sick wen you were training?

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
I was sweating like a pig.[/quote]

Pigs don’t sweat.[/quote]
True, Spock.

He forgot the “stuck” part I guess.