Weak Point Training

I am currently 200 lbs and pretty much finished solely bulking. I am currently developing a new program for myself that covers all the bases, strength, power, hypertrophy, flexibility, speed and cardiovascular fitness. My body responds best to 3x week circuit training so I will be doing that.

The only problem is, I have noticed lagging chest development, how exactly should I go about weak point training when I workout my chest three times a week, only one exercise generally per workout. SHould I just start scheduling a weak point training day and start a 4 day split?

thanks for the help…

add an extra set or two or exercise or short day sure to try and bring up a lagging part

Phill

you might look at W’s booster shots article

Phill

I am currently 200 lbs and pretty much finished solely bulking. I am currently developing a new program for myself that covers all the bases, strength, power, hypertrophy, flexibility, speed and cardiovascular fitness. My body responds best to 3x week circuit training so I will be doing that.

The only problem is, I have noticed lagging chest development, how exactly should I go about weak point training when I workout my chest three times a week, only one exercise generally per workout. SHould I just start scheduling a weak point training day and start a 4 day split?

so you want to work on ALL those things PLUS lagging bodyparts?

-if theres one thing i’ve learnt, you always seem to spin wheels until you narrow down and focus on one main goal at a time (some exceptions as always)…your trying to do way too many different things at once in my eyes