Weak Point Assesment

Hi @lonerx12 I think you are doing great. The one thing that pops out at me is you have no traps.
Some big traps will really pull your whole look together. An they are so easy to get dead man walks and shrugs all you can fricking stand none of this 3 sets of 10 crap. That just get you warmed up. Good luck I hope I helped.

1 Like

“Top Posts” are based on several variables, including activity (replies, views, etc.). Having one guy arguing against a few dozen others would tend to drum up activity as they thump you with information. So… congrats?

This, also, is not what happened.

The threads in question, for those who interested in facts (but, fair warning, they’re some doozies. Bring coffee):

Your previous account was never restricted (but the other-other account you started to ask about your SARMS cycle has been suspended also). If you want to continue participating in the forum, sack up and use your original account.

You don’t like the “toxicity” that arises after you call out one of the most successful programs in the last 10 years based on your shaky interpretation of the plan? Tough. That’s the bed you made, kiddo.