Weak Guys and Homosexuality

Is being gay all about love? The opposite. In fact gay people are called to a higher calling to resist the temptations they face.

You think about gay guys a lot. Like, a lot.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
You think about gay guys a lot. Like, a lot.[/quote]

Religious guy obsessed with gays…Ted Haggard 2.0?

Lets turn this into an “It’s not gay if…” thread.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

your friend has jelly stuck in his ass and you have to fish it out with your penis

you’ve watched die hard in the last 24 hours

you don’t cup the balls

Didn’t watch the video wont give that shit 9 minutes of my time. But your post has me interested.

So by your post alone, you admit that being gay is not a choice, yet presented to a man/woman by God. HOWEVER, the reason why said person has those feelings is because, in your belief, it’s because God is challenging them…?

So it’s not a choice…but a challenge?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

your friend has jelly stuck in his ass and you have to fish it out with your penis

you don’t cup the balls[/quote]

Excellent! (no homo)

It’s not gay if…

you did a high five after Eiffel towering a drag queen.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
[/quote]

you don’t cup the balls[/quote]

Excellent! (no homo)

It’s not gay if…

you did a high five after Eiffel towering a drag queen.

[/quote]

Its not gay if…

… you dont cross swords

… you dont look him in the eyes

… if it happens in college

It’s not gay if you only like it up the ass
It’s not gay if you post videos about it on T-Nation
It’s not gay if you spacedock and then regret it

?

I think we should live by the golden rule in here. It’s not gay when it’s in a three way.

Yes it is, or it kind of ruins the fun.

[quote]H factor wrote:
I think we should live by the golden rule in here. It’s not gay when it’s in a three way.

OK that made me laugh…IT’S OK

That can’t be the first time you’ve seen that Lama? Classic one man :slight_smile: cracks me up every time.

[quote]H factor wrote:
That can’t be the first time you’ve seen that Lama? Classic one man :slight_smile: cracks me up every time. [/quote]

Wow, I have never seen that video before lol.

It’s the next logical place to go for religion actually.

If at first it was just morally wrong to be gay, then the religious would have to figure that it’s a choice or their God would be cruel.

Now that it’s looking more and more like people are born gay, and it’s being linked to specific genes and conditions religious people are going to, yet again, amend their stance to something softer.

Well, it took the Mormons how long to say what about their own way about dichotomizing people into sects?

It’s not gay if you eat a steak afterward, provided that the steak is cooked either rare or medium-rare and is consumed in conjunction with hard liquor of a tawny or otherwise earthy hue. To guarantee effectiveness, the steak and liquor should be followed up with a cigar, though you must take meticulous care not to enjoy the sensation of the cigar between your lips.

That sounds legit smh, but what if it’s kielbasi slathered in mayo and chugged whole for time in front of a cheering crowd of Marilyn Monroe impersonators who are sponsoring you for a pro card?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
That sounds legit smh, but what if it’s kielbasi slathered in mayo and chugged whole for time in front of a cheering crowd of Marilyn Monroe impersonators who are sponsoring you for a pro card?

[/quote]

I would have to check the by-laws, but my first guess is that, in such a case, it would not be gay if and only if the perpetrator were to subsist on a liquid diet of beer and cheese whiz for the subsequent 90 days, during which time he must also abstain from shaving, doing his laundry, and clipping the nails of his fingers and toes.