Weak from Diuretics?

After waking up from 9hrs of sleep I felt great. I made my breakfast, low carb MRP with a cup of rolled oats and and apple. I was dying to lift this morning since last night.

Once I got to the gym and tried lifting however, I noticed that I couldn’t. This is my third week of SFM so I am on a program. I tried adding 10lbs to all the lifts and I couldn’t move 'em. I dropped the weight to what I did last week and still nothing, so I did cardio and abs.

Can diuretics do this? I wanted to lift, but my body just couldn’t. anyone else have days like this? Also, I prepared Surge for PWO but decided not to drink it since my session was much less intense than expected. Can I save this Surge until Wed or Friday or will it be no good by then? Thanks

[quote]DanDingo wrote:
After waking up from 9hrs of sleep I felt great. I made my breakfast, low carb MRP with a cup of rolled oats and and apple. I was dying to lift this morning since last night.

Once I got to the gym and tried lifting however, I noticed that I couldn’t. This is my third week of SFM so I am on a program. I tried adding 10lbs to all the lifts and I couldn’t move 'em. I dropped the weight to what I did last week and still nothing, so I did cardio and abs.

Can diuretics do this? I wanted to lift, but my body just couldn’t. anyone else have days like this? Also, I prepared Surge for PWO but decided not to drink it since my session was much less intense than expected. Can I save this Surge until Wed or Friday or will it be no good by then? Thanks[/quote]

Why were you taking diuretics?

I had been eating a lot of beef jerky and started to notice I was getting puffy. Also taking them because spring break is coming. I drink at least a gallon of water a day still.

Bananas!

It contains an electrolyte blend:
Mag 100mg
Cal 200mg
Pot 90mg

Anyway, I will just not take them beore lifting next time, problem solved, if they were the problem. Will my already made Surge drink be okay on wednesday if I keep it in the fridge, or will the protein and carbs go bad?

[quote]DanDingo wrote:
It contains an electrolyte blend:
Mag 100mg
Cal 200mg
Pot 90mg

Anyway, I will just not take them beore lifting next time, problem solved, if they were the problem. Will my already made Surge drink be okay on wednesday if I keep it in the fridge, or will the protein and carbs go bad?[/quote]

Diuretics are a bad idea imho.

Cutting “water” will reduce cell volume and strength.

Drink the Surge. Quit fucking with drugs if you don’t know what they do or how to use them.

Thats just stupid.

who the hell takes diuretics? That’s like taking colonblow for fun.