T Nation

We Were All Wrong

The man is actually a genius…or at least there’s one behind him.

http://gprime.net/video.php/presidentialspeechalist

gojira,

That was freaking hilarious! I have not laughed that hard in weeks.

Thank you for posting that.

(Now…back to political one upsmanship)

And he still got 3 million more votes than Kerry!

[quote]gojira wrote:
The man is actually a genius…or at least there’s one behind him.

http://gprime.net/video.php/presidentialspeechalist

[/quote]

hahaha! Saw this awhile ago. Just as funny the second time.

LOL!

Okay, gojira…

I saw Arianna on “Real Time With Bill Maher”…and I think…(okay; I’m embarrassed)… that she has a real “MILF” thing going on…!

(Okay…is the Lion LOSING it???)

LOL!

Mufasa

[quote]ZEB wrote:
gojira,

That was freaking hilarious! I have not laughed that hard in weeks.

Thank you for posting that.

(Now…back to political one upsmanship)

And he still got 3 million more votes than Kerry! [/quote]

Nobody said the majority of the voters were able to make intelligent choices. :wink:

All I know is that you can never go wrong when you put Dick and Bush together.

V

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
ZEB wrote:
gojira,

That was freaking hilarious! I have not laughed that hard in weeks.

Thank you for posting that.

(Now…back to political one upsmanship)

And he still got 3 million more votes than Kerry!

Nobody said the majority of the voters were able to make intelligent choices. ;)[/quote]

I get it now, the President is stupid and the majority of voters are stupid.

Anyone else stupid?

I just want to make sure. :slight_smile:

That video scared the shit out of me.

Because it’s plausible enough to be true???