We Want Anaconda

Biotest,

Why did you mention Anaconda? To stir up interest I suppose. Come on and revolutionize the supplement industry already. We want Anaconda! Its been a freakin year!

If this coming product is as great as touted it will be the last remaining supplement that produces steroid-like gains without side effects. Pique our interest and throw us a bone. How much longer are we lookin at here?

Read Bill’s posts:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1519728

Yeah that really tells me nothing except that it’s still in development and that they are having trouble with the delivery system. Maybe TC or Tim can chime in on this? was the supp mentioned just to elicit interest or was there a problem encountered that has prolonged the release past the forseen date?

Who wants to bet me its a transdermal delivery system? Any takers?

There are still many prohormone and estrogen control compounds left on the market. Whip em into a badass transdermal and presto - Anaconda.

[quote]plymouth city wrote:

There are still many prohormone and estrogen control compounds left on the market. Whip em into a badass transdermal and presto - Anaconda. [/quote]

What kind of prohormones are left on the market?

If it’s a “prohormone” that is a de facto legal 'roid, I’m uninterested in it. I’m hoping it’s a greens supplement or a hardcore vitamin or something.

[quote]Higher Game wrote:
If it’s a “prohormone” that is a de facto legal 'roid, I’m uninterested in it. I’m hoping it’s a greens supplement or a hardcore vitamin or something.[/quote]

It’s not.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Higher Game wrote:
If it’s a “prohormone” that is a de facto legal 'roid, I’m uninterested in it. I’m hoping it’s a greens supplement or a hardcore vitamin or something.

It’s not. [/quote]

lol i hope not

Why would you say you want something…and you don’t even know what the hell it is?

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Why would you say you want something…and you don’t even know what the hell it is?[/quote]

Good Advice, i wish i would have had somebody give me this little gem of advice before my recent trip to Chinatown.

word to the wise, a rusty trombone is something that a man never fully recovers from. Physically maybe, but emotionally, never.

–JB

agreed - i dont know what it is, but i know i need it! Dont think so…

Are you guys aware this stuff is going to be on par with the old MAG-10? That to me makes it most desirable.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Why would you say you want something…and you don’t even know what the hell it is?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing.

Um i think you are definitely missing the boat on this one. Biotest has a good reputation for not over-promoting supplements. If they say its on par with MAG-10 then it is.

[quote]jrc85 wrote:
Um i think you are definitely missing the boat on this one. Biotest has a good reputation for not over-promoting supplements. If they say its on par with MAG-10 then it is.[/quote]

Was this directed at me?

If so, do things like, the ultimate anabolic bridge, or we made ephedrine obsolete or the next creatine, ring a bell with you?

Don’t get me wrong, I like Biotest products but more than that I purchase their products because there is a ton of valuable info. on this site and I feel that should be supported.

[quote]jrc85 wrote:
Um i think you are definitely missing the boat on this one. [/quote]

Dude…the boat is not here yet! LOL.

[quote]Don’t get me wrong, I like Biotest products but more than that I purchase their products because there is a ton of valuable info. on this site and I feel that should be supported.
[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head right there - i made a very similar statement on a BCAA thread.

At the end of the day Biotest is a business - business’s make profit from consumers - as consumers we have a choice where we get our products from.

I trust Biotests credibility & quality (and Biotest make profit from my trust), if i believe a superior product is availble elsewhere ill buy it elsewhere, if Biotest has a product of similar price, maybe slightly more expensive ill buy it solely due to the amount of free information i get here.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
plymouth city wrote:

There are still many prohormone and estrogen control compounds left on the market. Whip em into a badass transdermal and presto - Anaconda.

What kind of prohormones are left on the market?[/quote]

Check your PM

[quote]sjfou wrote:
Don’t get me wrong, I like Biotest products but more than that I purchase their products because there is a ton of valuable info. on this site and I feel that should be supported.

You hit the nail on the head right there - i made a very similar statement on a BCAA thread.

At the end of the day Biotest is a business - business’s make profit from consumers - as consumers we have a choice where we get our products from.

I trust Biotests credibility & quality (and Biotest make profit from my trust), if i believe a superior product is availble elsewhere ill buy it elsewhere, if Biotest has a product of similar price, maybe slightly more expensive ill buy it solely due to the amount of free information i get here.[/quote]

I agree. It’s not that they have to make a profit. It’s what kind of business they are that are making profits. I don’t mind paying a little extra for a product if it’s not a scam and the company isn’t spreading false advertisement around.

I’d be happy with something similarly effective as MAG-10.

Thank you.