We Need To Worry

Read above post to third eye! hehehe

It couldnt have been said better!

Your post about nuking India and Pakistan should not be labeled ironic. That would be an insult to irony. I want you to exercise your brain and try to come up with some sort of solution. Let’s use this as an exercise. I shall grade your response. Good Luck.

If the SofD was only going to explain the effects that a nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan would cause, it most likely would not work. But I am willing to bet that he is going over there to explain the bigger picture. There are many things that the United State can do to prevent a nuclear exchange between these two. These least of which is withdrawing financial aid.

“Your post about nuking India and Pakistan should not be labeled ironic.” Actually, it is irony. It would be ironic to nuke two countries in order to prevent them from nuking each. “That would be an insult to irony.” Irony is not a person; therefore, you need not fear it being offended. “I want you to exercise your brain and try to come up with some sort of solution.” Okay, don’t nuke each other! Are you seriously expecting me to bring world peace on an internet forum? I would say there is no solution anyways. Just like the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Perhaps the world just needs to step back and let them fight all out until the other completely surrenders. Sorry, but you think solutions of every variety and shape have not been offered by more influential men than us? “Let’s use this as an exercise. I shall grade your response. Good Luck.” How would such an exercise be graded since any response I give would never be able to solve the problem. They won’t stop until one side has been crushed, that’s it. You can keep the your grade and spin on it.

Scatman, the last part about spinning was mean. It was also gramatically incorrect. Grade D+ for poor grammer coupled with malicious intent.
I don’t think smarter men have come up with abetter solution. That is the joy of having a mind, we can challenge conventional wisdom and come up with our own unique solutions. Therefore, I challenge you again to come up with some sort of diplomatic overture that might be acceptable to both sides. Don’t just capitulate, think for yourself. I shall be waiting and ready to judge you.

Um…what grade would you give yourself for misspelling ‘grammar?’ :slight_smile:

I would give myself an A-. I did indeed botch up the spelling of grammar. By the way, elegua, how about chiming in with something substantial. I can grade you as well. If I approve, then you are a good person.

n?n?ve a solution. And it is the only one. War and one side with a complete and clear victory, that’s it. There is no diplomatic solution. Kashmir isn’t going to ever be forgotten by either side, until one gets its ass kicked. Were you thinking they both would decide to have cookies and share? I give you a F for your naive and unrealistic ‘diplomatic’ outlook. Now spin.

By the way, as el pointed out your grammar was a little off too. I admit, I don’t type with looking back. No proofreading for me. Well, at least if it’s merely a post on a forum. You also typed ‘abetter’ instead of ‘a better.’

Good job, Scatman. You get a B. I don’t agree with your solution, but you gave it all you had. You didn’t get an A because you just couldn’t resist throwing in the “spin” comment. Love will help raise your grade. So all out war is inevitable? I hope you are wrong. However, there may have been too much hot talk for either side to back down without seeming to lose face. But, I think that we need to exhaust every diplomatic option. Someone once said that when men stop talking they reach for the sword. If they reach for it, the consequences will be dire.