T Nation

We Need a DFW T-Cell

I can’t believe the freeking NoVA people beat us to it.

(good job though, looks like you guys had a swell time)

bump for the lazy texans!

Looks like it’s just me, you and the girls at the downtown Dallas Hooters again.

The problem with a Texas T-cell is that everyone is just so spread out. I know guys in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and DFW, but man, that’s a hell of a drive for all parties to meet up for dinner or a workout.

I’m all for a DFW get together though. I’ll probably be lunching with the Austin/San Antonio crew later this summer, then we’ll go terrorize the River Walk area.

mmmmmmmmmm, Hooters!

:slight_smile: Yeah, no kidding! Still, you’d think with all the big-breasted blondes in Dallas, and Coleman’s gym in Arlington, there’d be a lot more T-men around these here parts!

Mostly I’d just like to see us descend upon some poor, unsuspecting steakhouse and eat them out of house and home. There’s a pretty good all you can eat steak and seafood place up the road I visited on my last cheat day :smiley:

Guess I’ll just hafta organize a Tea party instead of a T-party! Now where’s that chiffon dress…

I want to resurrect this. I’m up for some DFW T-Nation action. Anyone else from the metroplex out there?

JMB

We need a Texas get together in Austin. Pretty central, and 6th Street.

Euless is where I’m at! Anyone heard of Stroud’s in Bedford, that’s where some pro’s train. And me on occasion. Ugh, I thought I was so badass, too, working at both a gym (24hr) and a nutritional laboratory. Haha, too bad that 2nd job sucked, otherwise I would have been some kind of T-Spy. Anyways…

Agreed, that way we can hook up with Dr. JB, and Dr. Ryan and myself can go.
Shugs, you can fly in. lol

Cheers

[quote]doogie wrote:
We need a Texas get together in Austin. Pretty central, and 6th Street. [/quote]

so how big is that TX group anyway? I’m going to be moving near Austin in June.

I’m in Lewisville, and know a handful of other T-Men in the area who unfortunately can’t frequent the boards that often. Let’s get something together.

Down for one in Austin

It’s a good idea in theory, but most of y’all seem like dorks.

If I still lived in Las Colinas I’d make the drive from time to time… at least until I met y’all.

Then I’d probably never want to speak to anyone again.

Am I the only guy from the Panhandle (otherwise known as the REAL Texas) on T-Nation?

I was thinking about a Texas T-cell myself, but it seems that the only real Texans here are my wife and me.

But put me down for membership in your inferior gathering of 'Texans".

I will be moving to Dallas in June, would love to meet some other T-members who live there since i don’t know a soul in the area.

I work in Addison. In fact, I went to the T-nation session with CW and CS at the Gold’s in Carrolton about 2 years ago. I’d be interested in attending another event in the metroplex - maybe even Austin on the weekend.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Am I the only guy from the Panhabdle (otherwise known as the REAL Texas) on T-Nation?

I was thinking about a Texas T-cell myself, but it seems that the only real Texans here are my wife and me.

But put me down for membership in your inferior gathering of 'Texans".[/quote]

Truth is, you’re practically an Okie. We don’t need your kind.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Am I the only guy from the Panhabdle (otherwise known as the REAL Texas) on T-Nation?

But put me down for membership in your inferior gathering of 'Texans".[/quote]

Next thing you are going to tell us is Lubbutt is the best city in Texas.

You guys suck. You really do. Dallas is closer to OK than I am.

Jealousy & Envy. Have you no better personality traits than these?

I feel sorry for you - I really do.

Im from the dallas area sounds like a great idea, but agree with Chris everyone is so spread out since this state is so big, anyone from dallas area, I work in the southlake area in corporate fitness in two different locations im surrounding by gyms, lol.