We MUST Stay In Iraq!

“If these groups were allowed to take control of Iraq after an American pull out the situation would be dramatically worse then it ever was
under Saddam. If our enemies end up controlling Iraq’s massive petroleum reserves the precious
commodity could easily be traded for nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons from anyone number of anti-American powers.”

— received in an e-mail.

We must attack, advance, then attack more, not less. To ‘redeploy’ would cause way more deaths than winning.
Win or die!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
— received in an e-mail.[/quote]

Oh. That must make it true then!

Is it your weekly newsletter from American Fascist?

…Types the chickenhawk from the safety of his office chair.

[quote]pookie wrote:
…Types the chickenhawk from the safety of his office chair.[/quote]

HH is the worst type of chickenhawk imaginable: He has access to a large pool of impressionable youths who have been conditioned to respect teachers as intelligent authority figures.

Some of them likely won’t figure out what a stooge this teacher was until it’s too late.

[quote]tme wrote:
impressionable youths who have been conditioned to respect teachers as intelligent authority figures.[/quote]

Hmmm. High school students sure have changed a lot since my time.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
“If these groups were allowed to take control of Iraq after an American pull out the situation would be dramatically worse then it ever was
under Saddam. If our enemies end up controlling Iraq’s massive petroleum reserves the precious
commodity could easily be traded for nuclear, biological, or chemical weapons from anyone number of anti-American powers.”

— received in an e-mail.

We must attack, advance, then attack more, not less. To ‘redeploy’ would cause way more deaths than winning.
Win or die!!
[/quote]

The magical question: And then what?

The second we leave, whether we “win” or not, Iraq will be split by Syria and Iran.

Only way to prevent it would be to start an win in Iran and Syria.

Not happening.

Define win first, then answer what comes after.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Hey everyone I am Arrogant
[/quote]

Ya

Thanks for sharing your political spam with us.

Perhaps you could post all the other ones too?

Anyhow, I’m not sure how this fiasco will ultimately play out, but perhaps the next time you start a war you’ll have a president who isn’t the worst leader on the planet.

Now, I didn’t say he wasn’t powerful or that America isn’t a great country. It just has a drunk at the steering wheel right now…

Who does your e-mail identify as our enemies in Iraq? I’ll put money down with everyone else who has posted on this topic that you, Headhunter, don’t have enough of a grasp of the political situation in the Middle East to identify who the threat is. Here is a hint: Don’t write “All of the Muslims” as an answer.

HeadHunter has a pathetic black/white view of the world. He’s a dumb redneck. He should do everyone a favor and shut the f*ck up.

I’m wondering when we’ll be hitting Iran. After all, Iran has been actively committing acts of war against the US in Iraq.

lol

Or we could implement the Iraq study group recommendations. Redeployment of US troops does not mean ok boys pack up were going back to the US. It means getting US troops off the streets of Iraq and replacing them with Iraqi troops. As the Iraq study group suggest US troops should be used as more a quick reaction force (QRF) in conjuction with special forces to obliterate any potential threats to US interest.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
— received in an e-mail.

Oh. That must make it true then!

Is it your weekly newsletter from American Fascist?

[/quote]

I sent in my subscription. Didn’t you get it? You cashed my check but I never got your newsletter.

[quote]tme wrote:
pookie wrote:
…Types the chickenhawk from the safety of his office chair.

HH is the worst type of chickenhawk imaginable: He has access to a large pool of impressionable youths who have been conditioned to respect teachers as intelligent authority figures.

Some of them likely won’t figure out what a stooge this teacher was until it’s too late.

[/quote]

Does someone have to be in the military to want to defend our interests? If so, then we’re truly lost.

Do you ever address issues or are you just a chimpanzee who flings his fecal matter all over the place?

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:
HeadHunter has a pathetic black/white view of the world. He’s a dumb redneck. He should do everyone a favor and shut the f*ck up.[/quote]

Another genius who doesn’t address issues. At least Beowolf is trying.

I may be a black/white guy but you are lost in a gray fog.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
I’m wondering when we’ll be hitting Iran. After all, Iran has been actively committing acts of war against the US in Iraq. [/quote]

The Israelis will do it. They’re going to use nuclear bunker busters (word on the street).

Since Iran’s leader has said repeatedly that Israel should be wiped off the map, the Israelis take him at his word and will do the right thing.

BTW: Why do Dems and libs want to have meetings with murderers and terrorists, as if you can actually reason with such creatures?

Iranian backed Hezbollah bombs a Marines barrack in Lebanon in 1983 killing 255 of our finest.

Reagan, then our president, starts to meet with the “murderers and terrorists” (sending Oliver North to Tehran with a key to start US-Iran relations again) and starts covertly dealing arms to Iran (in violation of the Constitution). Reagan was such a libeal democrat, right?

As usual HeadHunter, you’re full of sh*t.

BTW, the Iranian president never said Israel should be wiped off the map. I read his speech. That phrase was created by the Zionist-dominated media in an effort to get us to attack Iran for bullsh*t reasons, just like they got us to attack Iraq (thanks to those Jewish jackasses Feith, Perle, Wolfowitz and Kristoff- who have no problem sacrificing our boys for Israel).

[quote]OKLAHOMA STATE wrote:

BTW, the Iranian president never said Israel should be wiped off the map. I read his speech. That phrase was created by the Zionist-dominated media in an effort to get us to attack Iran for bullsh*t reasons, just like they got us to attack Iraq (thanks to those Jewish jackasses Feith, Perle, Wolfowitz and Kristoff- who have no problem sacrificing our boys for Israel).[/quote]

Is that a fact? That must mean that al-Jazeera must be a part of that ever-expanding Zionist conspiracy:

Are you really that dumb, or is it just part of the ‘internet persona’ people use as a scapegoat when they look like an ass?

[quote]vroom wrote:
Thanks for sharing your political spam with us.

Perhaps you could post all the other ones too?

Anyhow, I’m not sure how this fiasco will ultimately play out, but perhaps the next time you start a war you’ll have a president who isn’t the worst leader on the planet.

Now, I didn’t say he wasn’t powerful or that America isn’t a great country. It just has a drunk at the steering wheel right now…[/quote]

LOL. Good post.

Anyone see “American Dad” last night with ole W? Fuckin hysterical.

In subsequent speeches when asked about it he answered that he meant that Zionism needs to be curbed…not that Israel should be literally “wiped off the map”.

The guy obviously has some screws loose in his head, but he isn’t the “I can’t wait to launch nukes” lunatic that our media makes him out to be. He knows that if he launched a single nuke against Israel his country would be reduced to nothing the next day. Plus, as Iran’s president, he doesn’t have real power. His job is more ceremonial than anything else. Its widely reported that the real powerholders in Iran (like their supreme leader who really runs the country) are embarassed by him.

The middle east is a big clusterfck. We should let people who live there sort out their grievances while using diplomacy to secure oil, instead of being coerced into a bullsht war for the benefit of another country.