We Make Holes in Teeth

classic Murphy’s Law

well for liquor in the front…

went to wedding reception for training partner. aside from relatives felt like smallest dude in room. now time to sleep and do some hungover benching

bench 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 5, 405 x 3 x 2, 315 x 12. Ugliest benching I have done in awhile. reps were winmilled, largely due to flare up of old shoulder issue on right side

dumbell bench 80s, 90s, 105s, 120s x 15

bradford press 6 x 15
hammer rows 6 x 15

front raise 40s, 45s, 50s, 55s x 10

various pressdowns 10 x 10-20

dumbell curls 45s x 10, 70s x 10, x 8

wrist curls 5 x 15
pull aparts 5 x 20

lots of minor injuries and imbalances need to correct

[quote]PeteS wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
At your size it can’t be too much of a stretch to drop 10-15lbs; like a good bathroom break?
7[/quote]

A good bathroom break, and maybe making it through a weekend without beer. Not sure how likely that is though.

[/quote]

You know, I should have been a beer drinker, would have made it easier to lose weight later :wink:

Still one strong mofo. I am impressed with your numbers. Consistently strong.

Elaikases, my beer drinking has actually dwindled quite a bit over the years. I am still a big talker though. I think 4? maybe Friday, and one right now.

Scott, thanks for stopping by.

Today foam rolled for 20 minutes

ab wheel 3 x 12

elliptical 25 minutes.

pullin

deadlift 135 x 10, 225 x 10, 315 x 5, add green bands 315 x 3, 405 x 3, 495 x 1, 495 x 1, 405 x 3

couldn’t believe the band tension, bit of a shock. will work these up quite a bit over the next couple of months

front squats 3 x 5 w/315. shirt was soaked, made hard to keep bar in place

walking lunges 4 x 10-12, humbling, haven’t done these in years, hitting some major weak point/imbalances

leg curls 4 x 10-15

calve raise 5 x 15

hanging abs 4 x 12-15

dumbell shrugs 2 x 30 w/100s

prowler 90lb x 40yrd x 8

humidity and gravity high, sweat like a hundred pounds out

The humidity is wonderful isn’t it? We opened the garage door last night only to shut it quickly when the heat and humidity rolled in. Nice front squats.

humidity was so bad I felt sick for awhile afterwards

this a.m. 25 minutes elliptical

as of today I can compete M1

as of today I can compete M1[/quote]

Happy Birthday if that is what that means! Still as strong as ever YOUNG man!

Were going to hit 99 today with 82% humidity. Luckily when you are born in the South you come with a set of gills.

I’m going to try and do seld drags later but at 115 heat idex they might be my last.

Welcome to M1.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

Were going to hit 99 today with 82% humidity. Luckily when you are born in the South you come with a set of gills.

I’m going to try and do seld drags later but at 115 heat idex they might be my last.

Welcome to M1.

[/quote]

ha, the only thing that forced me to finish with the prowler last night was thinking of all the Southern lifters on here and elsewhere that I know, and that if I posted that I skipped prowler cuz of the heat I would have looked like a complete wuss.l.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

Is that why I’m walking around with sweat staining my tank top while there are ladies walking around here with long sleeves on? I didn’t get the gills?

…Oh hi PeteS! Nice place you got here.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

Is that why I’m walking around with sweat staining my tank top while there are ladies walking around here with long sleeves on? I didn’t get the gills?

…Oh hi PeteS! Nice place you got here.[/quote]

Might be, though in the winter when I’m shaking from the cold like a Yorkie crapping peach seeds I bet you’ll think its warm.

BG, thanks for stopping in, just discovered your log yesterday. Good effen work.

OG, I am now finally nearly as old as I look.

Joe, whatever you just said, sure sounds southern.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

Might be, though in the winter when I’m shaking from the cold like a Yorkie crapping peach seeds I bet you’ll think its warm.[/quote]

Oh yeah. It hits 20 as a low and the weatherman starts talking about how its bitterly cold and frigid. That’s always good for a laugh.

And don’t get me started on how y’all act when it does snow. One nice thing about being a damn yankee is that I came out of the womb knowing how to drive in the snow.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

[/quote]

Might be, though in the winter when I’m shaking from the cold like a Yorkie crapping peach seeds I bet you’ll think its warm.[/quote]

Oh yeah. It hits 20 as a low and the weatherman starts talking about how its bitterly cold and frigid. That’s always good for a laugh.

And don’t get me started on how y’all act when it does snow. One nice thing about being a damn yankee is that I came out of the womb knowing how to drive in the snow.[/quote]

You break off a few more of those “y’all” and they are going to revoke your Yankee card.

Happy birthday, Pete.

As you know, I always admire your efforts and accomplishments. You’re one way impressive lifter.

Damn it Pete I was going to use the heat as an excuse to not push the prowler today however it’s supposed to be nicer today than yesterday, thankfully. Great lifting as always.