T Nation

We Iz Takin Over!

What do you mean “now?” When has the average American ever been remotely intelligent.

[quote]Artem wrote:
What do you mean “now?” When has the average American ever been remotely intelligent. [/quote]

Ben Franklin nigga

I think the very definition of “real gangsta” has evolved into an unknown at this point. The link you posted is a far cry from what I envision as gangsters, ie mafia type people. How do you think these young “gangstaz” would react if someone from the Mexican Mafia, Black Guerilla Family, or Aryan Brotherhood were to confront them? Those are rea; gangsters, who will do you dirty if you fuck with them the wrong way.

Real gangsters are people who might ask just once, after that, they just take. They don’t run, they walk. They run the show without even having to say it.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
What do you mean “now?” When has the average American ever been remotely intelligent.

Ben Franklin nigga[/quote]

There have always been many extremely intelligent and educated individuals, but the average American has always been bordering mental retardation.

[quote]Artem wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
What do you mean “now?” When has the average American ever been remotely intelligent.

Ben Franklin nigga

There have always been many extremely intelligent and educated individuals, but the average American has always been bordering mental retardation. [/quote]

well our schools do test pretty low.

unfortunately the people who have great ideas regarding education arent listened to.

but on the other hand our country leads in research and development so for a buncha ‘borderline retards’ we sure invent a lot of nifty stuff.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
What do you mean “now?” When has the average American ever been remotely intelligent.

Ben Franklin nigga

There have always been many extremely intelligent and educated individuals, but the average American has always been bordering mental retardation.

well our schools do test pretty low.

unfortunately the people who have great ideas regarding education arent listened to.

but on the other hand our country leads in research and development so for a buncha ‘borderline retards’ we sure invent a lot of nifty stuff.[/quote]

I never bashed all Americans, just the average. Needle in the haystack, etc…

Also, the U.S. educational system isn’t bad. We have great opportunities if one applies themselves. The problem, again, is in the people. The average American, especially kids, is lazy, doesn’t give a shit about anything that doesn’t directly effect them, and is used to having things more or less handed to them.

EPic fail my good sir. It’s a well known fact that hipsters are taking over, followed by the “Tapout” army

[quote]Artem wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Artem wrote:
What do you mean “now?” When has the average American ever been remotely intelligent.

Ben Franklin nigga

There have always been many extremely intelligent and educated individuals, but the average American has always been bordering mental retardation.

well our schools do test pretty low.

unfortunately the people who have great ideas regarding education arent listened to.

but on the other hand our country leads in research and development so for a buncha ‘borderline retards’ we sure invent a lot of nifty stuff.

I never bashed all Americans, just the average. Needle in the haystack, etc…

Also, the U.S. educational system isn’t bad. We have great opportunities if one applies themselves. The problem, again, is in the people. The average American, especially kids, is lazy, doesn’t give a shit about anything that doesn’t directly effect them, and is used to having things more or less handed to them.[/quote]

LOL

trust me bro, its AWFUL!!

Czechoslovakia scores higher on testing than we do.

i took a class covering this stuff bruh, education in america is piss poor.

you know what they do in Berlin? they give the kids money to spend at whatever school they want. if a school is doing shitty, it closes, it doesnt get grants and shit to stay open ‘just cause’ its like a real business so the schools are always looking for ways to make their school seem the best. these are public schools btw.