T Nation

We Haven't Heard the Last of MJ!


#1

Less than four months before Jackson's death, one of his biographers, Ian Halperin, revealed that Jackson had a secret library of over 100 unreleased songs!! which he planned to release after his death to support his children.


#2

Who didn’t see that coming. He’s gonna sell more records dead than he did alive, alah 2Pac.


#3

[quote]dday wrote:
He’s gonna sell more records dead than he did alive, alah 2Pac.[/quote]

2Pac isn’t dead.


#4

Tons of rumors floating around as expected, but this one I really would love to be true! What a gift for his kids and for everyone else too!


#5

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
dday wrote:
He’s gonna sell more records dead than he did alive, alah 2Pac.

2Pac isn’t dead.[/quote]

Elvis isn’t either.


#6

Source?


#7

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
tom8658 wrote:
dday wrote:
He’s gonna sell more records dead than he did alive, alah 2Pac.

2Pac isn’t dead.

Elvis isn’t either.[/quote]

MJ isn’t either.


#8

[quote]jo3 wrote:
nomorewar wrote:
tom8658 wrote:
dday wrote:
He’s gonna sell more records dead than he did alive, alah 2Pac.

2Pac isn’t dead.

Elvis isn’t either.

MJ isn’t either.[/quote]

Biggie isn’t either.


#9

Neither am I.

:confused:


#10

MJ OWNS THE BEATLES SONG NOTEBOOK FOR CHRIST’S SAKE. His kids do NOT need any help. Didn’t he buy the rights to their songs for 1/2 billion dollars?


#11

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
jo3 wrote:
nomorewar wrote:
tom8658 wrote:
dday wrote:
He’s gonna sell more records dead than he did alive, alah 2Pac.

2Pac isn’t dead.

Elvis isn’t either.

MJ isn’t either.

Biggie isn’t either.

[/quote]

Christ isn’t either.


#12

Einstein isn’t either.

K that wasn’t cool…anyway…


#13

Here’s one, this one is ferocious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpO8eZu0jgM


#14

[quote]JaX Un wrote:
MJ OWNS THE BEATLES SONG NOTEBOOK FOR CHRIST’S SAKE. His kids do NOT need any help. Didn’t he buy the rights to their songs for 1/2 billion dollars?[/quote]

Incorrect. While alive, he was forced to sell them(back to McCartney I think) because he was in massive debt. Apparently he was as bad with money as he was good with record sales.


#15

Fck Michael.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h1euQKJsr4
F
cking paedophile.


#16

Am I the only one who gets pissed when “MJ” is used in reference to Micheal Jackson?

“MJ” is reserved permanently for Micheal Jordan.