We Disrespect Obama Because He Is African American

[quote]Jathan.young wrote:
and improved military… It’s been awful.
[/quote]

You forgot the word spending after military.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thats why I call plumbers for plumbing problems and electricians for electrical problems. Next time we try to solve a health care problem, maybe we should call some doctors.

[/quote]

While I agree that Doctors opinions should be prized , I would not let them run the show otherwise it would be a give away to doctors .

I think single payer system , especially if the republicans manage to reopen it
[/quote]

Since it has more to do with politics than actual patient care, lets assume that it will be a give away one way or another.

Who would you rather get it- The people who actually do the work or the people in charge of taking your money and giving as little as possible to the pros while keeping as much as they possibly can?
[/quote]

I personally would prefer a fair system with a fair price , where no one makes a killing . I would agree Obama care is a winner for Ins. Corps
[/quote]

What is fair? Billing rate in my profession is $90.00 to $120.00/hr. depending on the process and scope of work. Now look at a doctors billing rate, processes and scope of work.

They go to school for 12 years, their insurance per year costs more than most people make and their equipment costs millions of dollars. I went for 9 months and I can get a state of the art all in one machine+ accessories for 12 grand. Make it mobile by mounting it on a brand new truck for another 30K.

My last dental visit was at $225/15 minutes or $500/hour and I had no problem what so ever with that.

MDs are getting taken to the cleaners. Sure, heart surgery is expensive. Look at what goes into it!

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[/quote]

You forgot the word spending after military. [/quote]

If you look at the percent of GDP that we spend as a country on military, you will find it’s lower then a lot of countries. And liberals are always so quick to point out military spending, but ignore things like healthcare, welfare, federal wages, and other huge expenses that the Obama administration has put into place.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Oprah is a dirty attention whore that doesn’t mind throwing down the race card to launch products. She did the same thing a while back in Switzerland on the cusp of launching her own line of purses.

I’m just glad she’s not the type to do something slutty to garner attention. Race card is fine when it is that transparent, but no one needs to see her minge.[/quote]
The thing with that brief video is that she didn’t say “they” as in “we” as in ALL white people disrespect Obama because of his race. She didn’t even say all of the disrespect was racially motivated. If any white person denies that some of the heat Obama gets is not rooted in race however, then they are lying. It isn’t new however. JFK got it for being Irish and Catholic. [/quote]

Do you agree that some of the support and free passes he gets in the media and electorate is due to his race? (this is logically equivalent to these same people not supporting other candidates/politicians because of being white)

Which just basically means there are “some” racist people on both sides.

Honest question, do you believe there are more people to specifically vote against him, or FOR him because of his race?

I honestly believe his race helped him gain power overall. Because of essentially nothing but his skin color, a whole new voting block emerged and cast their ballots for him at like a 98% clip.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
We have a local Tea Party group in Gilbert AZ . Apple (is) (was) going to buy a defunct Solar Plant and turn it into a factory . The local Tea party does not like granting them Tax exempt status . So it could very likely fail .

There is nothing like voting against your own self interest especially for IDEOLOGY [/quote]

Actually, that is the ONLY honest way to vote. Voting for what is right, especially when it’s against self interest is what is supposed to happen. The fact that it doesn’t is why we have the majority of the problems we do.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Hillary started the birther movement…

[/quote]

She was smart enough to drop it too :slight_smile:
[/quote]

The reason it has never really died is because of how closed and secretive the president has been about his past. If you remember, McCain had a birther movement against him too, but he fully opened all his records and killed it. Obama responded by sealing his records.

Either there is crap in his past he doesn’t want to get out or, more probably, it was a really awesome political move. He created the conspiracy himself so he could cast opposition as crazies while knowing the media wouldn’t do their job to get answers to the reasonable questions.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Reagan is not Deity…and President Obama is not Evil Incarnate…

Mufasa[/quote]

You are wrong, all politicians are evil.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[/quote]

You forgot the word spending after military. [/quote]

If you look at the percent of GDP that we spend as a country on military, you will find it’s lower then a lot of countries. [/quote]

Yeah, thats not quite true because a lot of the costs are not budgeted under military expenses.

Oprah is a celebrity. She gave her opinion on something and it was probably a question that was asked which prompted it. It was mild and not at all some massive indictment against white people. What’s the big deal? She thinks that Obama’s race is behind the high level of disrespect he gets sometimes, SOMETIMES.

Does anyone believe that some people out there who don’t like him for legit reasons have an elevated level of hate because they factor in race as well? Some Americans are racists, what a shock. Do we really need Oprah to tell us this? Do we need (or want?) CD (the Overfiend) to come to the defense of white people? At least in her case she was asked for her opinion this guy just can’t keep his to himself. And I’m done posting on this race baiter’s thread unless it turns into a tribute to the female booty thread.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
We have a local Tea Party group in Gilbert AZ . Apple (is) (was) going to buy a defunct Solar Plant and turn it into a factory . The local Tea party does not like granting them Tax exempt status . So it could very likely fail .

There is nothing like voting against your own self interest especially for IDEOLOGY [/quote]

For real?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Apple is willing to screw over your whole community just so that they can fill their already well lined pockets a little more?

Those greedy corporate bastards.

No Oprah. Obama is not African American. African Americans are descendants of slaves in America who are of West African descent. Obama is not a descendant of slaves. He is not American. And he is not of West African descent. He is of Arab/East African descent and his ancestors are more likely to be slave traders/owners than slaves.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

Actually, that is the ONLY honest way to vote. Voting for what is right, especially when it’s against self interest is what is supposed to happen. The fact that it doesn’t is why we have the majority of the problems we do.[/quote]

IMO all corps should be tax exempt , but it would be huge tax debate with beans . Ma and Pa are at a huge disadvantage to big corporations and the disparity has to end .

With out a federal law prohibiting that kind of thing every one should do it .

That is the flaw on running on Ideology .

Mesa AZ has some sort of policy where they are not allowed the exempt any corps tax wise . They lack the big malls and shopping . All the stores are built right on their border . I will say I think there has to be some sort of upside though

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thats why I call plumbers for plumbing problems and electricians for electrical problems. Next time we try to solve a health care problem, maybe we should call some doctors.

[/quote]

While I agree that Doctors opinions should be prized , I would not let them run the show otherwise it would be a give away to doctors .

I think single payer system , especially if the republicans manage to reopen it
[/quote]

Since it has more to do with politics than actual patient care, lets assume that it will be a give away one way or another.

Who would you rather get it- The people who actually do the work or the people in charge of taking your money and giving as little as possible to the pros while keeping as much as they possibly can?
[/quote]

I personally would prefer a fair system with a fair price , where no one makes a killing . I would agree Obama care is a winner for Ins. Corps
[/quote]

What is fair? Billing rate in my profession is $90.00 to $120.00/hr. depending on the process and scope of work. Now look at a doctors billing rate, processes and scope of work.

They go to school for 12 years, their insurance per year costs more than most people make and their equipment costs millions of dollars. I went for 9 months and I can get a state of the art all in one machine+ accessories for 12 grand. Make it mobile by mounting it on a brand new truck for another 30K.

My last dental visit was at $225/15 minutes or $500/hour and I had no problem what so ever with that.

MDs are getting taken to the cleaners. Sure, heart surgery is expensive. Look at what goes into it!
[/quote]

I am not begrudging doctors fair wages and returns on their investments , I am sure many are underpaid , I am sure many are fair and I am sure that many are greedy bastards .

Doctors definitely have a dog in this fight but I am sorry so does the consumer . And they are not the same dog

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Reagan was a Cock Sucker and did America irreparable harm[/quote]

Yeah we have just never been able to recover from the tax cuts, job growth, end of the cold war, and improved military… It’s been awful.
You are clearly retarded, my friend
[/quote]

Welcome to PWI…pull up a chair and let your blood pressure rise.

And remember, if you are a white conservative…you are racist and most likely the devil.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Yeah we have just never been able to recover from the tax cuts, job growth, end of the cold war, and improved military… It’s been awful.
[/quote]

And remember, if you are a white conservative…you are racist and most likely the devil.[/quote]

Yes remind me next time one of those old steel towns file for bankruptcy . Or for that matter every time some poor person files for welfare because they are living in a vast pool of unemployment that was caused by a bad decision a bad president made .

I blame Reagan for the problems Youngstown OH, Flint MI , Detroit MI, Chicago ILL, The list goes on . Reagan left a BIG FUCKING HOLE in America

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

[/quote]

And remember, if you are a white conservative…you are racist and most likely the devil.[/quote]

Yes remind me next time one of those old steel towns file for bankruptcy . Or for that matter every time some poor person files for welfare because they are living in a vast pool of unemployment that was caused by a bad decision a bad president made .

I blame Reagan for the problems Youngstown OH, Flint MI , Detroit MI, Chicago ILL, The list goes on . Reagan left a BIG FUCKING HOLE in America
[/quote]

You have made this argument countless times on this forum…and you have responded to the opposing arguments with no facts and a unreal love for unions and hatred of anything resembling business and growth.

Maybe we can pay guys $50 an hour to pull a lever on a steal production line? Or maybe they will take their business to a non union state. And don’t say China, because that had nothing to do with Reagan.

Dude we get it, you think that Reagan killed the rust belt, but you never have presented any facts that have not been eviscerated by the accountants on here.

Nobody agrees with you. Bummer. Deal with it.

/cue Pitt responding with insults and nothing of substance.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have made this argument countless times on this forum…and you have responded to the opposing arguments with no facts and a unreal love for unions and hatred of anything resembling business and growth.

Maybe we can pay guys $50 an hour to pull a lever on a steal production line? Or maybe they will take their business to a non union state. And don’t say China, because that had nothing to do with Reagan.

Dude we get it, you think that Reagan killed the rust belt, but you never have presented any facts that have not been eviscerated by the accountants on here.

Nobody agrees with you. Bummer. Deal with it.

/cue Pitt responding with insults and nothing of substance.[/quote]

google it

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
/cue Pitt responding with insults and nothing of substance.[/quote]

your denial is essential for your revision

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

IMO all corps should be tax exempt , but it would be huge tax debate with beans . Ma and Pa are at a huge disadvantage to big corporations and the disparity has to end .

[/quote]

It wouldn’t be much of a debate.

Thing we agree on:
It is too hard for smaller business to keep up/grow along with Big Business due to government intervention.

Thing we disagree on:
That ending the corporate tax would solve this problem.

You’re idea wouldn’t solve the issue. So I really wouldn’t take the time to debate it.