We Disrespect Obama Because He Is African American

Oprah Winfrey is going around the world telling everyone that Americans are racist while she promotes her new film.

She tells the BBC that many Americans hate the president because he is black.

Never mind that that he is half white, or that he was elected twice and that couldn’t have happened without a majority white vote.

Bush should have said “You just hate me because you’re racist.”

No one hates Obama, we dislike him and vehemently disagree with him because he is an amateur community organizer bent on bankrupting the country.

The only real racism is from the left. and it’s hatred of America is voiced by people like Oprah, Harry Belafonte and the rest parroting liberal race card vomit.

http://therightscoop.com/video-oprah-winfrey-tells-bbc-many-americans-hate-obama-because-hes-black/

Opra is right. Don’t you remember how people were viciously criticizing our first black president, Bill Clinton? Obvious racism. :slight_smile:

Someone should remind her about all of the leftists that were calling Bush a murder and hoping Cheney’s heart would stop. She acts like nobody ever bitched about a president before. She should just shut the hell up and count all the bajillions of dollars she has made from white people buying her products and flocking to her shows and movies. You would think that chip would have fallen off of her shoulder by now.

Oprah is right and your thread title is misleading, as usual, but that’s just the Overfiend being the Overfiend.

Oprah is a dirty attention whore that doesn’t mind throwing down the race card to launch products. She did the same thing a while back in Switzerland on the cusp of launching her own line of purses.

I’m just glad she’s not the type to do something slutty to garner attention. Race card is fine when it is that transparent, but no one needs to see her minge.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Oprah is a dirty attention whore that doesn’t mind throwing down the race card to launch products. She did the same thing a while back in Switzerland on the cusp of launching her own line of purses.

I’m just glad she’s not the type to do something slutty to garner attention. Race card is fine when it is that transparent, but no one needs to see her minge.[/quote]
The thing with that brief video is that she didn’t say “they” as in “we” as in ALL white people disrespect Obama because of his race. She didn’t even say all of the disrespect was racially motivated. If any white person denies that some of the heat Obama gets is not rooted in race however, then they are lying. It isn’t new however. JFK got it for being Irish and Catholic.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

I’m just glad she’s not the type to do something slutty to garner attention. Race card is fine when it is that transparent, but no one needs to see her minge.[/quote]
The thing with that brief video is that she didn’t say “they” as in “we” as in ALL white people disrespect Obama because of his race. She didn’t even say all of the disrespect was racially motivated. If any white person denies that some of the heat Obama gets is not rooted in race however, then they are lying. It isn’t new however. JFK got it for being Irish and Catholic. [/quote]

Dude, he was elected to the ultimate position of trust and power in one of the most influential countries of the the world.

The heat is on him hard, all of the time, as it should be. He completely fucked up a social program that many people didn’t want in the first place even in a best case scenario.

It doesn’t matter what color he is- He fucked up. It was a one time shot at being a zero or a hero and he landed on zero. Race didn’t do him any favors, but the debacle of this thing would have devastated any standing president regardless of race, track record, or any thing else.

Think about how the Reagan admin devised a strategy to end the cold war, bring down the Berlin wall and effect a worldwide social cascade, then look at this current shit show. Then imagine what would have happend to Reagan if his plan rolled out like an overburdened dump truck with square wheels. He would go down in history as an international assclown.

That is where Obama is right now, and he worked very hard to get there.

I do not think all Republicans are racist , I do how ever feel racism is alive and well in America and much of the dislike of Obama is racism plain and simple .

I think another portion is standard operating procedure for the Republican party

I think the rest is just the nut jobbery antics of the Tea party

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
The heat is on him hard, all of the time, as it should be. He completely fucked up a social program that many people didn’t want in the first place even in a best case scenario.

It doesn’t matter what color he is- He fucked up. It was a one time shot at being a zero or a hero and he landed on zero. Race didn’t do him any favors, but the debacle of this thing would have devastated any standing president regardless of race, track record, or any thing else.

Think about how the Reagan admin devised a strategy to end the cold war, bring down the Berlin wall and effect a worldwide social cascade, then look at this current shit show. Then imagine what would have happend to Reagan if his plan rolled out like an overburdened dump truck with square wheels. He would go down in history as an international assclown.

[/quote]
Criticizing him for the job he has done is one thing but I think when you start getting into the whole birther matter is when you see racism rear its head. But it didn’t start with Obama. The nature of discourse in this country has become increasingly hostile and uncivil. And those voices have gotten louder and more attention thanks to the media. What I’m getting at is that I believe it’s a lie to deny that some of the “criticism” directed at Obama is racially motivated. It would be ridiculous to think, in a nation which has the KKK, Boston, Stormfront and other hate orgs and outlets, that racism wouldn’t be directed at a black president. I do believe it is not as pervasive as some may believe it just appears that way because, as I said, the loudest voices are dominating the argument because the media loves a circus act. How many Americans really believe Obama is a Muslim or that he wasn’t born in the US? If you believe the news outlets it is almost everyone. I mean, how does a clown like Trump get any airtime to call a press conference challenging the president’s place of birth? It makes it seem like Trump is viewed with some measure of relevance by the people when I don’t think he is.

I think you give Reagan way too much credit.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

I think the rest is just the nut jobbery antics of the Tea party [/quote]
I think the whole Tea Party thing is a sham. I don’t know anyone who is a member. I’m sure there are plenty of people out there who claim membership but I doubt their numbers are proportional to the loudness of their voice. They really are just like any other special interest group. It is far from some movement.

Reagan is not Deity…and President Obama is not Evil Incarnate…

Mufasa

We have a local Tea Party group in Gilbert AZ . Apple (is) (was) going to buy a defunct Solar Plant and turn it into a factory . The local Tea party does not like granting them Tax exempt status . So it could very likely fail .

There is nothing like voting against your own self interest especially for IDEOLOGY

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Reagan was a Cock Sucker and did America irreparable harm

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]
Criticizing him for the job he has done is one thing but I think when you start getting into the whole birther matter is when you see racism rear its head. But it didn’t start with Obama. The nature of discourse in this country has become increasingly hostile and uncivil. And those voices have gotten louder and more attention thanks to the media. What I’m getting at is that I believe it’s a lie to deny that some of the “criticism” directed at Obama is racially motivated. It would be ridiculous to think, in a nation which has the KKK, Boston, Stormfront and other hate orgs and outlets, that racism wouldn’t be directed at a black president. I do believe it is not as pervasive as some may believe it just appears that way because, as I said, the loudest voices are dominating the argument because the media loves a circus act. How many Americans really believe Obama is a Muslim or that he wasn’t born in the US? If you believe the news outlets it is almost everyone. I mean, how does a clown like Trump get any airtime to call a press conference challenging the president’s place of birth? It makes it seem like Trump is viewed with some measure of relevance by the people when I don’t think he is.

I think you give Reagan way too much credit. [/quote]

Hillary started the birther movement…

During the Democratic Party’s 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama’s citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton’s faltering primary election campaign. These and numerous other chain e-mails during the subsequent presidential election circulated false rumors about Obama’s origin, religion and birth certificate.

[quote]zecarlo wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

I think you give Reagan way too much credit. [/quote]

I said his administration. As the frontman you take credit and blame for the whole enchilada. As for what is or is not relevant, that is probably where we disagree most. I’m moderately conservative and don’t put much weight on the media or the lunatic fringe of either side. I’m looking at the execution of a job from a quality standpoint plain and simple. In my line of work you can make a relatively simple mistake and be shown the door without any forewarning what so ever and no recourse.
This is assuming that it was a problem in the first place:

His familiarity with the task Sucked. A bunch of politicians jumped into healthcare and it’s all fucked up. Thats why I call plumbers for plumbing problems and electricians for electrical problems. Next time we try to solve a health care problem, maybe we should call some doctors.

Done in a timely and orderly fashion- Sucked. Instead of thinking about what would solve what they saw as a problem and planning solutions with specific address to particular obstacles (like insuring pre-existing conditions) they opened the flood gates by putting it into the hands of people who are not at all in the business of treating people, but of running insurance programs. Instead of front loading solutions to peoples needs he back doored a solution to an insurance industries wants.

His organizational skills- Sucked. He stacked his deck with people who tell him what he wants to hear and put them in charge of things way outside of the scope of their profession. An amature mistake that is a sure sign that he is not thinking of public policy or anything other than brazen self interest.

He shouldn’t be impeached, or brought before an oversight commity, he should be fired.

Unceremoniously shown the fucking door.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Hillary started the birther movement…

/quote]

She was smart enough to drop it too :slight_smile:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thats why I call plumbers for plumbing problems and electricians for electrical problems. Next time we try to solve a health care problem, maybe we should call some doctors.

[/quote]

While I agree that Doctors opinions should be prized , I would not let them run the show otherwise it would be a give away to doctors .

I think single payer system , especially if the republicans manage to reopen it

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Thats why I call plumbers for plumbing problems and electricians for electrical problems. Next time we try to solve a health care problem, maybe we should call some doctors.

[/quote]

While I agree that Doctors opinions should be prized , I would not let them run the show otherwise it would be a give away to doctors .

[/quote]

Since it has more to do with politics than actual patient care, lets assume that it will be a give away one way or another.

Who would you rather get it- The people who actually do the work or the people in charge of taking your money and giving as little as possible to the pros while keeping as much as they possibly can?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Since it has more to do with politics than actual patient care, lets assume that it will be a give away one way or another.

Who would you rather get it- The people who actually do the work or the people in charge of taking your money and giving as little as possible to the pros while keeping as much as they possibly can?
[/quote]

I personally would prefer a fair system with a fair price , where no one makes a killing . I would agree Obama care is a winner for Ins. Corps

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:

Mufasa[/quote]

Reagan was a Cock Sucker and did America irreparable harm[/quote]

Yeah we have just never been able to recover from the tax cuts, job growth, end of the cold war, and improved military… It’s been awful.
You are clearly retarded, my friend

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories[/quote]
From the source that was cited in Wiki:

“The original smear against Obama was that he was a crypto-Muslim, floated in 2004 by perennial Illinois political candidate and serial litigant Andy Martin. Other related versions of this theory alleged that Obama was educated in an Indonesian â??madrassaâ?? or steeped in Islamist ideology from a young age, and the theories began to spread virally after Obama appeared on the national stage â?? to the casual observer, from nowhere â?? with his early 2007 presidential campaign announcement.”