We Did A Podcast With T3h Pwnisher

Finally had an opportunity to listen in. Great episode fellas, really enjoyed it. Very conversational and as a listener it felt like I was just sitting in on the call with you guys.

For anyone that hasn’t listened yet, and I don’t remember if it’s been noted here, but the volume disparity is much less pronounced listening on Spotify than Youtube.

4 Likes

Just stumbled across this. A little ironic to see @T3hPwnisher in a podcast and despite my opinion about podcasts, I’m definitely giving this one a listen!

2 Likes

The irony dawned on me as well, haha. I recently switched from music to podcasts while walking my dog or doing outdoor chores, which has slotted a place for them. Quality ones are still tough to find. Lots of noise vs signal

5 Likes

Finally got around to this one, good show.

As I have gotten older I have also gotten away from “programs” and set in stone volume/rep/set prescriptions and just try and train “hard” on whatever I’m doing that day.

Admittedly I don’t do quite as much as I used too, and not being able to bend over for 6 days after a squat session isn’t really an option any more with two toddlers (sorry sweetie, can’t swing you around today cause I need to add an inch onto my thighs) but I train hard until I feel like I’ve done “enough”

1 Like

Child kettlebell swings, obviously… I don’t think it’s totally illegal.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it dude.

Amazingly, things have only stepped up as I’ve gotten older. J M Blakley’s “soda machine analogy” comes into play I find. I had to pay FAR less in my 20s to get results compared to my 30s.

1 Like

Do you suppose thats more because youre older and thus recover worse, or because you are so far away from your starting point that you are eeking out diminishing return amounts of minimal gains as you approach your genetic ceiling?

I don’t ever try to figure it out, haha. Just something I observe and work around

3 Likes