We Can Colonize Motherf*cking Mars

I like this guy’s plan. Just change out the word “mineshaft” with “Mars” and I think you’d really have something.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DirtyM wrote:
It takes 150-300 days to get there, depending on the alignment of Earth and Mars.

There is no coming back from this mission you all realize. [/quote]

And?[/quote]

And nothin’. Throwin it out there. Save yourself the hassle of the train-up and 6-9 month flight, and just go live in the Sahara desert with a few booger-eating bedouins for the rest of your life and bring about 1000 cases of MREs.

Space travel would be pretty cool, but being stranded on Mars for…EVER is not.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I’ll go, get me the fuck off this rock.[/quote]

You can sit next to me on the ride over, Max. We’ll be pod buddies.

Actually going to the moon is cool. Just stay away from Rekall. A friend of mine tried one their “special offers,” nearly got himself lobotomized.

When DB gets to Mars they will give him a home next to an 85-year old Martian who has an alien pet that leaves poop all over the yard. DB will have a good laugh.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
When DB gets to Mars they will give him a home next to an 85-year old Martian who has an alien pet that leaves poop all over the yard. DB will have a good laugh. [/quote]

Here’s me having a good laugh.

Ha. Ha. Ha.

All this project is going to lead to is a whole lot of space sodomy, and at least 2 colonists being beaten to death with their own moon-boots…

Martians first contact with humans will be made by Ct Rockula.

Martians will then think we are vampires with lots of fine slave bitches.

[quote]DirtyM wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]DirtyM wrote:
It takes 150-300 days to get there, depending on the alignment of Earth and Mars.

And?[/quote]

And nothin’. Throwin it out there. Save yourself the hassle of the train-up and 6-9 month flight, and just go live in the Sahara desert with a few booger-eating bedouins for the rest of your life and bring about 1000 cases of MREs.

Space travel would be pretty cool, but being stranded on Mars for…EVER is not.

[/quote]

The way I look at it, it’s either be stranded on Earth forever or be stranded on Mars forever.

Plus, the way things are headed on this planet, Mars might end up as the place to be in 20 years or so. I think when all is said and done I’ll be getting in on the ground floor of the big new thing.

According to Sarah Dressler, there WAS life on Mars before, with many old water tributaries,
and Pyramids…we won’t be the first ones up there, but after seeing the Arnold version of
TOTAL RECALL, and Tim Burton’s “Mars Attacks” movie, I am NOT going unless Tom Jones is there to protect me!
Da, dada, da, dada…“It’s not unusual to be scared by aliens…”

Imagine all that green martian pussy!

[quote]DirtyM wrote:

Wait…so no more traffic jams because it is drizzling outside, no people ramming their car doors into mine in parking lots because they are hatin on me for driving one made after 1958, and no more fat chicks?

You can’t possibly get to 350lbs of blubber and look good in a space suit at the same time.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
I’ll go, get me the fuck off this rock.[/quote]

You can sit next to me on the ride over, Max. We’ll be pod buddies.[/quote]

That’s cool with me, just don’t fart on the way there, it’s too long a ride to smell rotten ass the whole way.

If there was a way back, I’d be interested.

I mean, think about it. No friends, no family, no sports…for the rest of your LIFE!

[quote]FrozenNinja wrote:
I mean, think about it. No friends, no family, no sports…for the rest of your LIFE![/quote]

Bring your friends with you.

If I could make the guest list, I would be set for life.

I would even include a “Time-Out Hut” on the dark side of the Moon for bitches I get tired of.

I’m in. I can leave tomorrow, no questions asked.

Oh wait that’s how I ended up in Afghanistan…

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I know this sounds totally off-the-wall, but I seriously think I’m exactly the type of person they’ll need out there.

I’m a teacher, so I can help educate the children of astronauts who are born there. I am also qualified to teach English to non-native speakers, so I can help teach English to astronauts from other countries that end up over there AND I can teach English to the Martians.
[/quote]

Having you teach them English is a terrible idea. Martians would be walking around saying stuff like, “I swear, if you existed, I’d divorce you.” and “Martha, will you show her where we keep the, uh, euphemism?”

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I know this sounds totally off-the-wall, but I seriously think I’m exactly the type of person they’ll need out there.

I’m a teacher, so I can help educate the children of astronauts who are born there. I am also qualified to teach English to non-native speakers, so I can help teach English to astronauts from other countries that end up over there AND I can teach English to the Martians.
[/quote]

Having you teach them English is a terrible idea. Martians would be walking around saying stuff like, “I swear, if you existed, I’d divorce you.” and “Martha, will you show her where we keep the, uh, euphemism?” [/quote]

Vanish!