T Nation

WC 2006

Well, that took all of 2 minutes. Nice cross by Beckham…since that’s all that was.

Still t-minus 4 days until Ukraine match so I am not fully into this tourney yet, but a nice showing by England so far (Paraguay will get destroyed if they continue this pace).

[quote]dadean wrote:
Well, that took all of 2 minutes. Nice cross by Beckham…since that’s all that was.

Still t-minus 4 days until Ukraine match so I am not fully into this tourney yet, but a nice showing by England so far (Paraguay will get destroyed if they continue this pace).[/quote]

Well, I wasn’t exactly impressed with England’s performance. They’ll have to improve considerably if they want to live up to the hype created by the British media.

Nice showing by Ivory Coast and Argentina, though. It seems that the “group of death” will live up to it’s name.

I’m anxiously awaiting Croatia vs. Brasil on Tuesday. We’ll certainly get trashed by the Brasilians, but hopefully the guys will go down fighting…

Considering that my grandfather was an ethnic Ukrainian, I’ll keep an eye on Shevchenko and co. as well :slight_smile: