Ways to Mess with a Filthy Flatmate

[quote]i_am_ketosis wrote:
Wait for him to have a daughter. Once his daughter is about 3 years old or so, attack him and lock him a room for about 15 years. Then, just let the guy go, but leave him clues about who you are and what you did to him. Keep them very subtle and cryptic. Have them involve the girl you employ in some way. Make sure they come together and spend time together.

Eventually they become close because he was take away from his daughter, and she never had her father around. Then, after you are certain they have made sexy time. Lead them together with a final clue and inform them that the girl he loves is his daughter and she is her father.

[/quote]

Fail.

She can’t be a father.

Your plan was cool til then.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

Wait for him to have a daughter. Once his daughter is about 3 years old or so, attack him and lock him a room for about 15 years. Then, just let the guy go, but leave him clues about who you are and what you did to him. Keep them very subtle and cryptic. Have them involve the girl you employ in some way. Make sure they come together and spend time together.

Eventually they become close because he was take away from his daughter, and she never had her father around. Then, after you are certain they have made sexy time. Lead them together with a final clue and inform them that the girl he loves is his daughter and she is her father.

[/quote]

Fail.

She can’t be a father.

[/quote]

Fucking typos…

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

Fail.

She can’t be a father.

[/quote]

It needs more octopus.

After you leave, get him out for a few hours. Change the lock and cover the door with hazmat tape. Have someone he doesn’t know call him claiming to be from the CDC and tell him you were taken ill and that the source of the disease was traced back to his shit encrusted den.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Every day- piece by piece, get rid of one item that he leaves laying around. As you do this subtly drop hints that he doesn’t actually exist. Become more persistent with this over time. Eventually as he becomes convinced of this as the proof that it is true will be apparent by the lack of anything that he used to defined himself. Tell him that he is a figment of his own imagination, and not even a very good one at that.

He’ll know what to do next.
[/quote]

Physically attack his flatmate?

or this…

Eventually they become close because he was take away from his daughter, and she never had her father around. Then, after you are certain they have made sexy time. Lead them together with a final clue and inform them that the girl he loves is his daughter and HE is her father.

[/quote]

I know where you got that from haha (or at least I hope that’s where yout got it from…)