Ways to Mess with a Filthy Flatmate

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/Pranks_and_Scares
Skip down to anything written by DBCooper. Especially the very long bit he posted about engaging his terrible roommate in psychological warfare (1st page near the bottom, he had quoted me in the same post).[/quote]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I’ve taken a few good ideas from that. This may get nasty :slight_smile:

What do we get from you for this?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]
Yes, what dividends can RAPEAXE!!! Enterprises expect from you for our consultation?

I thought this thread was going to be about fucking your slutty roommate. I am very disappointed.

What does thou require, fair rockula? :slight_smile:

[quote]02Thief wrote:
What does thou require, fair rockula? ^_[1]
Arab and/or Persian pussy

1. /quote ↩︎

If you want to be real mean, put some pet de-wormers in his food.

Guaranteed ring of fire for him for a day or two.

People like this never really change though unless they go to the army or just have an epiphany.

Blanket party

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:
Arab and/or Persian pussy[/quote]

Yes.

This is what I will need.

1. /quote ↩︎

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[/quote]
Yes, what dividends can RAPEAXE!!! Enterprises expect from you for our consultation?[/quote]

U think he should be forced…allowed to use our new lava AXE anal shield and tundra AXE dental dam…

You’re moving out in 2 weeks. You’ve already put in enough effort while living there. Why lift a finger now, even in the act of revenge?

Move out, move on.

Living well is the best revenge.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
You’re moving out in 2 weeks. You’ve already put in enough effort while living there. Why lift a finger now, even in the act of revenge?

Move out, move on.

Living well is the best revenge. [/quote]

That’s oddly pacifist from you ID. And putting in the effort isn’t a big deal. It’s all for my enjoyment.

Explosiv, the sad thing is we are both military. He’s a bit of a shitfight. I’ve only lived here from necessity.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:

Yes.

This is what I will need.[/quote]

Done, and done. I’ve heard these two fine fillys enjoy PDA

1. /quote ↩︎

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Move out, move on.

That’s oddly pacifist from you ID. And putting in the effort isn’t a big deal. It’s all for my enjoyment.

[/quote]

lol

Then have at it.

I got nothin’!

[quote]02Thief wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]02Thief wrote:

Yes.

This is what I will need.[/quote]

Done, and done. I’ve heard these two fine fillys enjoy PDA

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z444/oxygenthief22/burka_zpsa489cfcf.jpg[/quote]

Only 2?

Ungrateful motherfucker…

1. /quote ↩︎

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Move out, move on.

If living well is the best revenge then you’ve never sent jehovahs witnesses to an enemy…

If he is still living there and you’re moving out, upper deck the toilet.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:
If he is still living there and you’re moving out, upper deck the toilet.[/quote]
Why fuck around with amateur hour?

Shit into his mouth after you feed him a bunch of Rohypnol and red wine.

Wait for him to have a daughter. Once his daughter is about 3 years old or so, attack him and lock him a room for about 15 years. Then, just let the guy go, but leave him clues about who you are and what you did to him. Keep them very subtle and cryptic. Have them involve the girl you employ in some way. Make sure they come together and spend time together.

Eventually they become close because he was take away from his daughter, and she never had her father around. Then, after you are certain they have made sexy time. Lead them together with a final clue and inform them that the girl he loves is his daughter and HE is her father.