Waylander's Journey to 300

Holy shit. DB Front raises with the 105’s?!?!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Hey Apostate, is Karnak a character in the David Gemmell novels? I can’t remember lol, lots of characters to keep up with and I haven’t read those books in quite some time.
[/quote]

Yeah, you got it. Great shoulder workout. Those raises are crazy!

Thanks guys.

My buddy asked me a few weeks ago how heavy I went on them and I told him I went up to 110’s occasionally but didn’t like going that heavy. He said he didn’t believe me and said he’d give me a weeks pay if I could do them. Well to his surprise I did them with pretty good form and ended up making a little money lol

Hamstrings are so sore today…damn.

Back/bi’s

Back-

Wide neutral grip PD’s: 320x8,7
V grip cable rows: 330x8, 350x6
1 arm HS Low Row: 155x20,20

Biceps-

Seated alt DB hammers: 85x8,8
Seated alt DB curls: 40x8,8 (went for TUT on these, that’s why weight is low)

Also did DC calves today.

Straight leg calf raise: 400x10

I’m basically only doing half as much work for biceps as I am for triceps. Focusing a lot more on proportion and symmetry at the moment, but of course mass is still the main goal.

Hey way, do you ever do regular deadlifts? i’d assume if you did you’d put them in instead of SLDL’s?

Anyway you look great I hope I can get to your level in a couple of years.

[quote]Goodfellow wrote:
Hey way, do you ever do regular deadlifts? i’d assume if you did you’d put them in instead of SLDL’s?

Anyway you look great I hope I can get to your level in a couple of years.[/quote]

I really don’t like them but I’ll do them occasionally just for the hell of it. If I do them I just put them as the first exercise on my first back day of the week.

Thanks man.

Class numbers man!i will be keeping track of this!

Chest/Tri’s

Chest-

Bench: 405x5
Incline: 365x4
Dips: BW+135 x5
cable flys: 4x whatever

Triceps-

1 armed DB OH extension: 60x 15,15,15
OH rope extension: stack x 8,8
rope pushdowns: 12x 108

I did a few sets of lateral raises as well. I think I might have to stop the heavy dips, I mean that’s like 415 pounds and it puts your shoulders/chest tendons in an extremely vulnerable position when at the bottom of the ROM. It’s starting to become really uncomfortable and I don’t really want to risk an injury, but we shall see.

280 lbs today.

[quote]B-Man wrote:
Class numbers man!i will be keeping track of this![/quote]

Appreciate it man, glad to have you on board!

Looking good Waylander, strong numbers.

What does the overall split look like if you don’t mind me asking?

Dumbells: oh fuck, here comes Waylander

Waylander: Shut up bitch, take this pounding!

haha, dude front raises with 105 is twisted!

You have the support of the darkside

Let’s get it!

Your fucking numbers are inspiring. Makin me feel weak! Can’t wait to see where this log leads.

HARDWORK=RESULTS

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Chest/Tri’s

Chest-

Bench: 405x5
Incline: 365x4
Dips: BW+135 x5
cable flys: 4x whatever

Triceps-

1 armed DB OH extension: 60x 15,15,15
OH rope extension: stack x 8,8
rope pushdowns: 12x 108

I did a few sets of lateral raises as well. I think I might have to stop the heavy dips, I mean that’s like 415 pounds and it puts your shoulders/chest tendons in an extremely vulnerable position when at the bottom of the ROM. It’s starting to become really uncomfortable and I don’t really want to risk an injury, but we shall see.

280 lbs today.[/quote]

Did you try dead stop extensions yet? You probably can’t quite hear it, but that EZ bar is whispering “Dead Stop Extensions might be the ideal main exercise for one of your Tricep sessions per week”.

:slight_smile:

(You keep reminding me of Centopani for some reason… Though I guess you’d very much like to have his tricep attachments… That makes two of us, btw.)

some crazy lifts and size to boot! will be reading your log

keep up the hard work!

Hey man,saw your pics in your t-cell thread,cant leave a comment there so i said id one leave on here.

looking huge man.congrats on all the hard work.

Way, you are an animal dude. Looking awesome at the mo’.
Putting all the other 20 year olds in this place to shame you bastard!

Best of luck, nothing’s stopping you at this point.

sonofabitch, thats an impressive lat spread. well done.

Come on Way. Get it together and start this log already !!!

COME ON AND GET THIS RAPING BOY