Way Too Much Pre C*m

I hear you. This was for unreal who is 18 or 19.

They need to know how to do those quickies in their parents basement.

I’m was just playing. Unreal needs to know how to eat that lunch too though.

2 Likes

I’ve actually researched this topic! Funny how the internet opens your eyes to things you never though about before. Apparently, the volume of pre-ejaculate is genetically defined and is linked to androgen receptors in a small gland called the Cowpers Gland (also referred to in some literature as the Bulbourethral Gland).

My interest in the topic came from a similar post in another forum that got me wondering. I tend to produce a lot of pre-ejaculate too and noticed it increase even more with TRT. I always thought this was normal and was somewhat shocked to find out that not all guys make this much pre-ejaculate. Ok, yes I’ve led a sheltered life.

Bottom line is that you are one of the lucky guys (or unlucky depending on your point of view) that have an abundance of androgen receptors in your Cowper’s Gland. When you started TRT, your DHT levels undoubtedly increased and are probably high out of range (it’s common among guys on TRT). DHT is 10X more androgenic than T, so that combined with your genetically programmed high receptor population means a more active gland.

The very little research that is published on the subject describes some case studies where the patient was successfully treated with finasteride to lower his DHT levels. As a result, he was able to successfully go on dates without having to stuff his crotch with napkins to absorb the fluid to keep his pants dry.

1 Like

@youthful55guy
How much pre-cum are we talking here?

I mean I’ve seen vids where its just dripping from the guys cock as the chick works him over. Im good for a few drops during foreplay or if I get my self worked up and to be honest it never bothers me or my wife. If your partner is into you then they should be into all of it @youthful55guy & @roscoe88.

I’ve never actually measured it, but it’s much more than a few drops. Enough to soak through one’s underwear and pants in a matter of minutes if you’re not careful. It also does not require a full-on erection. I’ve had numerous instances where I’ve had a fleeting sexual thought at work only to realize 10 minutes later that my underwear is wet. I’ve never considered it a problem as the OP does. I’ve been this way since puberty hit oh so many years ago. You learn to manage it.

Also, in the last year or so, I’ve started taking finasteride to bring my DHT to about mid-range, that does seem to reduce the volume of pre-ejaculate slightly but I refuse to go any lower than mid-range DHT levels to fix something that I don’t consider broken. I do this to control hemoglobin production which is driven by high DHT levels (there’s been some good recent research supporting that).

Agree. neither my wife no I consider this a problem. It has it’s advantages too, it’s a natural lubricant.

1 Like

@youthful55guy
Are you not worried about the Finasteride causing sexual issues later?

1 Like

No. I’m not convinced that there are long-term sexual side-effects from finasteride. I’ve been taking the drug at doses from 0.5mg to 5mg over the past year and have not noted any sexual side-effects at all. I suspect that guys reporting the problem did not have high DHT levels to begin with and misused the drug to dive their DHT levels into the ground for the sake of maintaining their hairline. This is not unlike the use of an AI without labs indicating that it is necessary. Driving your E2 into the ground is not wise either. I’ve been doing TRT for over 8 years and my philosophy is that one needs to take a balanced hormone approach to TRT and letting normal lab ranges be your guide. It has worked very well for me.

I don’t believe suppressing any hormone is beneficial, they are other processes in the body that rely on conversion processes (E2/DHT) that we know about and others we don’t know about and blocking these enzymes can only have consequences in the long run.

To each his own.

I’ve seen quite a few folks on this forum and the hundreds of thousands on the PFS forums that would beg to differ. Quite a few of them used it without issues for years & years before they had problems. Others used it briefly before having issues. Many at small doses. The bad thing about it is no one has seemed to figure out how to reverse the damage once it’s done. I’m sure there’s more without these issues than with but using it to counteract your pre-cum issue (by your own admission it not making a huge difference) seems like a risky reason to jeopardize total sexual function and well-being. Obviously I’m just an onlooker with no skin in the game so my opinion isn’t worth much. I do hope you don’t have those issues though as most of the threads by these guys are on the verge of suicide. Scary shit.

We don’t have a basement (tornado risk where I live is very low), but I do live on a farm so there’s a LOT of open land if I bring a girl back home late at night, it’s quite scenic too… I wouldn’t have sex in my room (this is what I did back in the US when I lost my virginity). There’s no lock on my door, people would hear through the walls… not that they’d care about me having sex as I’m 19, But it’s profoundly disrespectful to have sex in my room wherein everyone would be able to hear… and obviously I’d be in trouble for showing such disregard for others

That or the bathroom with a shower, no one would come in if the shower’s on… but then it’s a waste of water if it lasts more than 5 mins (in sometimes drought ridden Australia water restrictions are common)

Though regarding actually having sex, my parents couldn’t give a shit so long as they don’t see/hear it… if the girl isn’t jewish and I’m in a relationship with her… that’s where the hammer drops, so yes, I’d probably have to keep it secret if I brought a girl home. If I was to stick to dating Jewish girls I’d be limiting myself to like 0.1 percent of the populace and I’ve broken out of the religious community, so when I talk to a random girl, chances they’re jewish are extremely, extremely low

sex with girls is different from a relationship, but if a girl comes home who isn’t jewish, even for a quickie they’ll obviously start freaking out, talking about marriage and how it’s such a slippery slope…

You’re good bro, just cough a few times to cover up the noise :joy:

I’m sorry, I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

lol… but the situation is different. Back in America at age 15 I had a loud fan in my room, a lock on the door… these are commodities I no longer have. I could play music or something, but then it’d be pretty obvious and I do live with my grandma (incredibly irritating, long story) who has no respect for my privacy even when asked nicely to knock… so she’d just walk right in (and probably not learn a lesson either)

I might have noticed a drop or 2 of pre-cum… twice in my life. I’m 54 years old.
WHAT THE FAWK WITH YOU GUYS AND SOAKING YOUR UNDERWEAR?

You guys are freaking me out! Am I some sort of mutant and will be dieded, soon?

2 Likes

I didn’t know tornado risk was a prerequisite to have a basement… depends more on how/when/where the house was built.

But seriously. I know it’s cliché, but you are only young once. I was way too responsible when I was young. Looking back, I wish I was more rebellious. Shoot, I even wish I tried some drugs and drank in my teens, lol. A lot of my friends have good stories, and had a blast when they were young, but not me, and it’s a pretty big regret.

1 Like

Nah. Same. I’ve literally only noticed it twice and only in very small amounts, both after starting TRT. Some people just don’t have much of it I suppose.

1 Like

It was pre-TRT for me. Like 20 years ago. LOL

1 Like

Not a big deal, just stealthily squeeze it out into your underwear while taking them off. If she is persistent about foreplay then just keep stealthily squeezing it out and and rub it into your skin somewhere, haha. But she might like it, so you should find that out also.

Understood

I was prior to the age of 18… at which point I let loose, stopped worrying about everything

Drinking age is 18 here, so drinking in teens (and underage drinking) is incredibly normalised here. I’ve also experimented with drugs before, I have some good stories, though I don’t feel as if they’re appropriate to share online

There are lines I draw though…

• harming others
  • inconveniencing others
  • using cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, oxycodone, going paralytic (presumably from excess booze, depressants such as ketamine in large quantities), using untested pills/powders etc

These are lines I refuse to cross… many assume because I know… things about things… because I carefully and meticulously plan things out, worry about consequences etc that I don’t get out and have fun… this couldn’t be further from the truth.

Given the research I’ve done regarding numerous pharmaceuticals I’m rather comfortable with the notion of experimentation on occasion. When I give it explicit thought regarding the pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics regarding many illicit substances of abuse, the majority are a hell of a lot safer than alcohol when consumed responsibly, with good friends around etc. As a matter of fact given my prior relationship with alcohol, the established profile of extensive toxicity etc, it’s one of the few substances (up there with cocaine etc for me, though I’ve never used cocaine and I never will…) that I’ll stay away from (granted I’ll still get drunk a couple times per year)… for me the biggest worry regarding experimentation stem from the notion of long term cardiac ailment/cardiovascular damage

All in moderation (or in this case, once in a blue moon)… I’m certainly not a square, but my decisions shall be made within reason… I don’t want my decisions to acutely hurt myself, others or showcase a lack of ability to make comprehensive, rational decisions.

1 Like