Way To Go Golds!

The phrase “Useful as teats on a boar hog,” comes immediately to mind…

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
crimson_lily wrote:
The gym on campus at OU has one of those

I had the pleasure of watching someone try to use it for what seemed like their first time

I was pretty entertained in between sets of pushups, they couldn’t seem to get the timing down right

Your school much money to spend.[/quote]

No time to write a coherent sentence…?

Can you win a giant stuffed panda bear?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
crimson_lily wrote:

I had the pleasure of watching someone try to use it for what seemed like their first time

I was pretty entertained in between sets of pushups, they couldn’t seem to get the timing down right

Your school much money to spend.

No time to write a coherent sentence…?[/quote]

Haha, that’s what I though too.

And yeah, when a school is known for football like we are (and the money they get from it), I’ll be damned if they can’t throw a bone to the rest of the student body. Minus the whole one-squat-rack-thing, our gym is pretty stacked.

[quote]Doubledown wrote:
My Gold’s has power racks and db’s up to 150. Are they changing their stock setup?[/quote]

My Golds in Boca went up to 150s

Manchester, NH Golds, a city of 100,000
4 dumbells each up to 75

then just 2 dumbbells for 80, 85, 90, 95, 100.

thats it

power rack? hahaha, oh 2 smith machines, and 2 squat racks
1 platform I can do bent rows and RDL on

[quote]JN7844 wrote:
Doubledown wrote:
My Gold’s has power racks and db’s up to 150. Are they changing their stock setup?

Keep in mind that Gold’s are franchised. Most are great such as the one I go to (up to 150dbs, lots of racks, tons of benches, HS, etc), and some are moving toward the soccer mom - don’t judge me - Planet Fatness crowd with colored dbs, row after row of incumbent bikes, and serving you bagels and pizza for your para-workout nutrition.[/quote]

I think tuesday evening is or was pizza night

[quote]crimson_lily wrote:

I was pretty entertained in between sets of pushups, they couldn’t seem to get the timing down right[/quote]

BOOMER SOONER!