T Nation

Way to Go, GEORGE!

Yeah, Baby!

Looks like ‘ole Dubya’ went over to China and decided to hang out with the American Women’s Beach Vollyball Team (can you BLAME the guy???)

Seems like they caught a pic of the ‘ole “GeorgeMeister” "Tappin’ 'dat ass", baby!!!

WooHoo!

George is the MAN!!!

(Hehe!)

Mufasa

Really ole George may suck as a Pres (to some), but you can’t deny that the dude is one cool ass mofo. I would kick it with him!

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Really ole George may suck as a Pres (to some), but you can’t deny that the dude is one cool ass mofo. I would kick it with him![/quote]

he’s not a great president. If we weren’t in such a fucked up war right now, his terms wouldn’t of been so bad.

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
dk44 wrote:
Really ole George may suck as a Pres (to some), but you can’t deny that the dude is one cool ass mofo. I would kick it with him!

he’s not a great president. If we weren’t in such a fucked up war right now, his terms wouldn’t of been so bad.[/quote]

But!!! I would have a beer with him and slap the ass of Kerri Walsh with him!

BTW, where the fuk are you lixy? This is a thread about GW ya know.

This is a funny pic, and Lord knows people are counting the days til he is no longer president. If I had a drink with him, I would make him eat the worm.

I personally think if this war wouldn’t have happened… we would probably love him.

But think about it, after 9/11, he was fucked as a president.
If he didn’t attack, the republicans would’ve been on his ass.
Since he did attack, the democrats and liberals were on his ass.

Especially with this new strain of pussy-itis (a disease in which you become a pussy), where the whole country has become pascifists and anti violence, he got his ass chewed.

Can yall see where I’m coming from?

[quote]NickRageSkursky wrote:
I personally think if this war wouldn’t have happened… we would probably love him.

Especially with this new strain of pussy-itis (a disease in which you become a pussy), where the whole country has become pascifists and anti violence, he got his ass chewed.

Can yall see where I’m coming from?[/quote]

I agree, however people where minlessly hating him prior to 911 in droves.

Can yall see where I’m coming from?[/quote]

Gotta agree with the pussy-itis thing. No one ever got anywhere through peace…only war. It’s sad but it’s the truth. We as people are to ego maniacal to be truly peaceful with one another.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
BTW, where the fuk are you lixy? This is a thread about GW ya know. [/quote]

Quit harassing me. It’s 5am around here.

If he didn’t attack, the republicans would’ve been on his ass.[/quote]

Eh?

What in the world did Iraq have to do with 9/11?

You mean the same Democrats who overwhelmingly supported his decision to invade?

Try to make sense.

I hate that cunt. He’s putting men in body bags…laugh it up America!

Clearly the early hour hasn’t stopped you lixythrowup, and I’m glad. More trolling means less suicide-bombing for you!

Call me crazy…

…But I think that with Kerri Walsh’s fine tanned and toned ass in his face…Dubya’ wasn’t exactly thinking about Fallujah…

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Call me crazy…

…But I think that with Kerri Walsh’s fine tanned and toned ass in his face…Dubya’ wasn’t exactly thinking about Fallujah…

Mufasa[/quote]

Yeah but he probably was thinking about liberating her swimsuit and then invading.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Call me crazy…

Mufasa[/quote]

i think that’s misty may-treanor

You’re right, eric!

( Keri is the blond, taller of the two…)

Mufasa

Damn, look at how long those legs are. Women’s volleyball is definitely my favourite sport.

[quote]Digity wrote:
I hate that cunt. He’s putting men in body bags…laugh it up America![/quote]

no he hasn’t our military is voluntary at this point.

He seems to have finally found his calling: head US cheerleader.

Somewhat ironically, this is the job for which he is actually qualified and well suited.