Waving with Bread

WAVING WITH BREAD

This just happened to me an hour ago. I drove up to the grocery store and there was this guy who appeared to be waving at his friends using a loaf of sweetbread. So I ask myself, “Why in the WORLD is he waving with bread?” Some people are so weird to try to get the attention of their friends utilizing their groceries. I thought, “he must be on drugs.”

So as I walked toward him, he was at the entrance, I was just about to ask him, my law enforcement guy at my side and my wanting to assess the situation, “Excuse me, why are you waving at your friends with bread?”

But I didn’t get the chance to address my question to Mr. Druggie Breadwaver, as just then, he walks right up to me, looks at me right in the eye, smiles, and says, “Would you like to buy Sweetbread? It’s a fundraiser for my church!”

Boy, do I have blonde roots!

Being here in hawaii on vacation- we realized that you cant buy sliced meat anywhere to make your own sandwiches. We’ve looked in a few delis and the supermarket. I guess you guys eat alot of toast here.

I thought waving with bread is an ancient and biblical gesture to demand an estimation of your bodyfat.
Things changed when the first sandals were invented, though.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Being here in hawaii on vacation- we realized that you cant buy sliced meat anywhere to make your own sandwiches. We’ve looked in a few delis and the supermarket. I guess you guys eat alot of toast here.[/quote]

Have you tried Safeway or Foodland grocery stores? They’re on every corner. Most of them have delis that will slice your meats and cheeses for you. PM me if you need directions!

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
I thought waving with bread is an ancient and biblical gesture to demand an estimation of your bodyfat.
Things changed when the first sandals were invented, though.[/quote]

haha

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Being here in hawaii on vacation- we realized that you cant buy sliced meat anywhere to make your own sandwiches. We’ve looked in a few delis and the supermarket. I guess you guys eat alot of toast here.[/quote]

But I hear you can get lots of SPAM!!

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Things changed when the first sandals were invented, though.[/quote]

That was a good one, you naked spearchucker you.

DB

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
But I didn’t get the chance to address my question to Mr. Druggie Breadwaver, as just then, he walks right up to me, looks at me right in the eye, smiles, and says, “Would you like to buy Sweetbread? It’s a fundraiser for my church!”

Boy, do I have blonde roots!
[/quote]

Well at least you didn’t say what you were going to say out loud.

Not like the time I was at a party and a pregnant girl was making herelf a 32-oz tumbler of vodka and 7-Up.

“Uh, pardon me, but should you be doing that in your condition?” I said.

She looks at me and says: “What condition is that?”

Oh shit. If I ever needed the power on invisibility it was then.

HAHAH! So did you buy any?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Things changed when the first sandals were invented, though.

That was a good one, you naked spearchucker you.

DB[/quote]

Did you just call someone a “naked spearchucker”? Holy shit!

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
HAHAH! So did you buy any?[/quote]

Hey C!!!

Well, the blonde kept coming. When the guy asked me if I wanted to buy bread, I said, “oh I thought you were waving to your friends with your bread.” He gave me a blank look. And THEN it dawned on me.

And no, I didn’t buy any bread, too many carbs and sugar. I guess after that I should’ve at least bought several, eh?