Watery Testosterone?

Hey guys, recently got some testosterone. It looks & flows just like water. Doesn’t seem oily at all in the vial. Also got extremely bad pip and flu like symptoms after first injection.

does the fact that it looks & flows like water make it fake?

What ester is suppose to be attached? Did you get a test suspension instead?

I’ve never had test suspension, but if it seems to work very shortly after administration, I would assume it’s that.

1 Like

It’s enanthate. Got some friends using it and they say they feel it but wanted to make sure just in case!

I don’t think so. I have had some thick pharma oil, and all of the UGL stuff I have had is a lot thinner. I was skeptical of it when I first got it, but it turned out to be real.

I think pharma is usually made in grape seed oil, the UGLs seem to use much thinner oil. I think it is so it draws quick, and doesn’t result in as much PIP.

Your test may also be fake. Just that being thin doesn’t make it fake.

You could draw some, and taste it. If it tastes like water it is fake.

Thanks! Some of my friends are on it and say its real. I guess the only way to see if it works would be by taking it for at least 6 weeks then doing blood work?

That is one way. I think if you put on 15 lbs in 6 weeks, that is another. Acne, or body / facial hair is another.

I think a lot of UGLs will give you a different product (or under dose) when buying expensive things like primo, or HGH. With test, so many do blood work on cycle that they would be found out and lose credibility very quickly if they had fake test. Repeat business and reference business is big with UGLs. Test is cheap, and giving you a real product with the test is smart business on their part. This doesn’t mean your test is real, just saying most of the time test is legit.