Waterburys Programs Done One After Another

Maybe this question and answer has been up here before but I cant find it. The question is really simple. If I want a longterm trainingplan which only consists of Waterburys programs, in which sequence should I perform the programs and how long should I stay on each of them?

/Flex

i was wondering the same thing. however, the ONLY problem i have with doing Waterbury’s (or anybodys) program right after the other is that you cant really improve on them. for example, if i started his ABBH I program and did that for about 6 weeks and then did TTT, the gains i made wouldnt last. what im trying to say is, by changing things too often, you cant become good (or really strong) at particular movements.

i suggest pick 1,2 or 3 (at most) programs from Waterbury and cycle through those. i like his HH and TBT, and im deciding on a third, probably a 4 day split cuz the other two are 3x a week.however, when you come to think of it, most of his programs are basically the same, with only minor differences and with how things are set up. with the majority of his programs, he simply changes exercises throughout the week along with the set/rep parameters. his TBT can almost be made into his QD if you simply add an explosive day into it. see what i mean? this is how i want to set things up:

HH-6weeks
TBT-6weeks

1 week de-load

cycle repeats

i may add an explosive day in the TBT plan, but i’ll see when the time comes.

Umm Yeah
Waterbury in his book Muscle Revolution had laid down 4 specific goals :
strength + size
size
lose fat
and anothe one which i cannot at this rememebr
but yeah
he laid out a routine for a year
i mean his plans in sequence according to ur goals

so yeah let me know if i could help !

[quote]slaveofhades wrote:
Umm Yeah
Waterbury in his book Muscle Revolution had laid down 4 specific goals :
strength + size
size
lose fat
and anothe one which i cannot at this rememebr
but yeah
he laid out a routine for a year
i mean his plans in sequence according to ur goals

so yeah let me know if i could help !
[/quote]

If you could lay out his plan for strength and size or only size I would be happy…

me too

OK Heres the one for Strength + Hypertrophy

ABBH
SFM
WM
HH
SC - singles club
AW - art of Waterbury

THis should be good for a while !

I am planning to start this routine soon in August … as soon as I get access to my university Gym :stuck_out_tongue:

Suggested Order of Programs

ABBH I Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy I
ABBH II Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy II
SFM Strength Focused Mesocycle
SOB SOB Training
TTT Triple Total Training
HH Hybrid Hypertrophy
WM Waterbury Method
TBT Total Body Training
PFM Primed For Muscle
QD Quattro Dynamo
SC Singles Club