Waterbury Question

Rank,
The lunges are performed stationary. Step forward, then thrust yourself back to the standing position as hard/fast as possible. Alternate between legs.

VCreed,
It’s okay to use the 45 degree for both days, but it’s not the best option. Instead, use a 60 degree angle for one of the workouts. This slight variation is enough to offset stagnation.
Your workout breakdown looks fine.

Another question for Chad regarding exercise selection. Is it ok to substitute a couple of the movements with others because of chronic injuries. For example I can’t flat bench because of shoulder pain, can I just stick with inclines? Also the reverse tri movement kills my elbow, can I just use a pronated grip? Also what is the purpose of the DB upright rows. I never do them because all they do is pump up my bi’s and the straight bar version hurts the pointy boney top part of my shoulder if I go past my lower chest.

Bump for Chad Waterbury.

Yes, you can substitute those chest movements.
Use a pronated grip w/barbell for skull crushers; or use a semi-supinated grip (palms face each other) with dbs.
Your comments about the upright rows are valid - yes, they are great for the biceps. In addition, they’re great for posterior delt, trap and upper back development. Don’t neglect them, but make sure your technique is correct. Use dbs or a barbell and make sure you lift your elbows as high as possible with each rep.

Chad I’ve got down the majority of the exercises but what I’m wanting to know is what exercise can I substitute the lat pulldown, since I workout at home without pulley machines. thanks

Pullups.

Yes, perform pullups if your strength is sufficient.

I’m into my second week of the “Secret Weapon Program”. You weren’t kidding about your warning to get pleanty of sleep and eat everything in sight.

I’m not a slacker, and thought my normal workouts were tough, but this one whipped by butt last week. I literally left the gym with not much left. This week is a little better.

I’m enjoying it!