T Nation

Water

Does water make you skinnier or bigger?

[quote]fartmonkey64 wrote:
Does water make you skinnier or bigger?[/quote]

all the fat people drink it

No, don’t drink water. At all.

It’s not like you need it to LIVE or anything.

…are you kidding me? This has to be a troll job.

As for the other million questions you have that all deserve their own threads, use the SEARCH function on the top of your page.

It will have answers to 99% of your questions.

-MAtt

Some people claim you can drink it when you are thirsty.

Get this… it can help keep you hydrated, that’s got to be illegal or something. I’m expecting steroid like results and immediate non-fat weight gains!

I cant even believe my eyes. Like how big of an r tard are these people? You must be one of the most uneducated people on the earth.

H2O is a very powerfull solvent and should never be ingested.

If those bonds became unstable inside of your body, it could blow you to kingdom come.

Soda is better than water, it has more stuff in it

Those high-schoolers have been talking shit again huh fart? Don’t listen to the dumb assholes. Buy a book instead.

Water is very important for your digestive track. Water + fiber = easy pooping, and more efficient digestion/absoption of nurtients.

As I understand if you are not well hydrated, your metabolism drops slightly. So if you drink enough water you will actually lose weight (negligably)faster.

One last thing to state is that water has 0 calories(duh). So if you are gorging yourself on water to the point were you are too bloated to eat, you could potentially cut out a lot of caloriess. I wouldn’t recommend it because you would probably still feel hunger pains from lack of caloric energy.

To make things short, don’t fear water. It won’t make you skinny or fat.

Depends.

Get the high-glycemic water for your post workout drink.

Use a high-fat/high-protien water to supplement your bulking phase.

If you are within two weeks of a competition, only drink the dehydrated stuff, that way you won’t get all bloated. That’s why Jay Cutler won Mr. Olympia this year. It’s hard to find, but you can order it online from overseas (eastern Europe I think, from a lab in Bulgaria).

I never drink water - fish fuck in it.

Dihydrogen Monoxide is crazy scary:

Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO, even in small quantities.
Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.

Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.

DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
Contributes to soil erosion.

Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.

Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.

Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.

Given to vicious dogs involved in recent deadly attacks.

Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and elsewhere, and in hurricanes including deadly storms in Florida, New Orleans and other areas of the southeastern U.S.
Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.