Watch Fox News=Support Terrorism

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Good point, DD. Hard news only reports: who, what, when, and where.

.[/quote]

Who says? So if someone reports the news with a stern face, and someone else reports it with a little satire, but the same exact news…the latter person’s news is not credible? please…[/quote]

No, his view is not credible because he is an entertainer on a sarcastically fake news show, for the expressed purpose of comedy.

Like I said he purposely removes context from quotes and misleads people about events to make things funny. He is literally playing a character on his program.

Now, if he went on a serious news channel and honestly debated as himself, than may be different.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

.[/quote]

Who says? So if someone reports the news with a stern face, and someone else reports it with a little satire, but the same exact news…the latter person’s news is not credible? please…[/quote]

Because factually anything else is opinion.

Sure Jon Stewart is a comedian, but what do you want to call the stuff on FOX?
It’s not news, it’s some opinion, it’s definitely comedy!

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

Fucking hilarious. Seriously would like to hear the Faux News lovers views on the fact that the guy that Faux News is currently bagging on as being an evil investor in the ground zero mosque and having links to terrorism is a major investor in Faux News.

So which is it? Are the news team not mentioning the guys name because they don’t realise or because they want to cover it up?[/quote]

Could you tell me which of their New’s show said he was a bad guy?

I bet you come up with Fox and friends, which is a commentary not a news broadcast. So once again stewart is dumb, and it seems his fans are even dumber.

I can’t believe you cockney would not know the difference, or was this one of your attempts to make fun of fox news, and now that you find out it was not a news program that did it you are going to leave the thread?

Stewart could have shut up fox and friends, but since he went after the news portion he ends up destroying his own argument, thus making the only people who will listen to his dishonesty the same people who listen to it every night.

*edit one last time

Fox and friends isn’t even a commentary show, its more of an entertainment show similar to ABC good morning America, one wouldn’t hold what was said on good morning america accountable to ABC NEWS. This kind of dishonesty only serves to turn people away more and more, and trust me if this does pick up steam Fox will crush it just like I did and make you all look very very foolish.

He tried this shit with Beck and Stewart and his cult got called out on it and where made to look stupid and now they try the same tactic again on a entertainment show? And Fox is stupid?[/quote]

The channel is called Fox News for fucks sake, they are being extremely disingenuous at the very least by talking about a shadowy Islamic benefactor thereby stoking up fear without revealing his identity as a major investor in the Fox News Channel. My guess is that they were banking on their average user being too dumb to do any of their own checking up.

From your comments, they are spot on.

As for Beck, he is a buffoon, but I don’t think he is stupid. He is actually a pretty shrewd businessman to have made so much money by creating fear and then raking in the advertising dollars from goldline.[/quote]

Just because the channel is called Fox news doesn’t mean it can’t have other shows on it. what someone said on a entertainment show that is the likes of ABC’s good morning america is hardly being disingenuous.

But like I said, the people who are going to take this serously are the same people who already hate Fox. I found the skit funny, but at the same time trying to post that up as if what this one person said on fox and friends and trying to relate that to it’s news programs, that is extremely disingenuous.

And how do I blindly follow Fox when I have openly said on this very forum that I think the mosque has every right to be built/should be built.

So open mouth insert foot, you are done.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

Youre stupid. Stop making excuses about fox news channel. (between this time and this time its real news, and other times its fake news wtf?) They make up shit and you follow blindly. Glenn Beck is seriously retarded propaganda and he is always destroyed and called out by stewart. They have never called out Stewart.[/quote]

Why would Fox even bother with stewart, anyone who takes his shit seriously is obviously retarded.

Listen why do you not think other news companies are picking up on this story? Because they know they would get their asses handed to them by Fox because it was a fucking morning entertainment program.

Was the guy who said that retarded, yes. but holding a news channel responsible for what someone says on a morning entertainment channel is really grasping at straws here. I mean I don’t hold MSNBC “NEWS” accountable for what dipshits like Matthews says, and he is a commentator. Let me break it down to you the order of importance of News stations. News>commentators>morning entertainment shows.

One day you will figure out the difference between news shows, commentaries, and entertainment shows.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

Youre stupid. Stop making excuses about fox news channel. (between this time and this time its real news, and other times its fake news wtf?) They make up shit and you follow blindly. Glenn Beck is seriously retarded propaganda and he is always destroyed and called out by stewart. They have never called out Stewart.[/quote]

Why would Fox even bother with stewart, anyone who takes his shit seriously is obviously retarded.

Listen why do you not think other news companies are picking up on this story? Because they know they would get their asses handed to them by Fox because it was a fucking morning entertainment program.

Was the guy who said that retarded, yes. but holding a news channel responsible for what someone says on a morning entertainment channel is really grasping at straws here. I mean I don’t hold MSNBC “NEWS” accountable for what dipshits like Matthews says, and he is a commentator. Let me break it down to you the order of importance of News stations. News>commentators>morning entertainment shows.

One day you will figure out the difference between news shows, commentaries, and entertainment shows.
[/quote]

Do you seriously not think that the producers at Fox get together and plan out what the ‘message’ is?

They have a soundbite ‘playlist’ in the same way that comercial radio shows have a music playlist.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[/quote]

Do you seriously not think that the producers at Fox get together and plan out what the ‘message’ is?

They have a soundbite ‘playlist’ in the same way that comercial radio shows have a music playlist.[/quote]

… do you honestly think fox is different in that regard?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[/quote]

They have a soundbite ‘playlist’ in the same way that comercial radio shows have a music playlist.[/quote]

… do you honestly think fox is different in that regard?[/quote]

Yes, I honestly think that other networks do not issue retarded soundbites that all their “reporters” than regurgitate endlessly.

Now in the MSM they may more or less share the same bias, but concerted action?

Probably not.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[/quote]

Yes, I honestly think that other networks do not issue retarded soundbites that all their “reporters” than regurgitate endlessly.

Probably not.

[/quote]

Then you are naive.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[/quote]

Probably not.

[/quote]

Then you are naive.[/quote]

Then show me their daily issed list of soundbites.

There is one from Fox News.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[/quote]

No, but they claim to be.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[/quote]

No, but they claim to be.[/quote]

allow me to reiterate:

“… do you honestly think fox is different in that regard?”

All news stations claim to be unbiased.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

.[/quote]

No, his view is not credible because he is an entertainer on a sarcastically fake news show, for the expressed purpose of comedy.

Like I said he purposely removes context from quotes and misleads people about events to make things funny. He is literally playing a character on his program.

Now, if he went on a serious news channel and honestly debated as himself, than may be different.[/quote]

If you would have read my posts thoroughly, you wouldve noticed that I mentioned stewarts been on multiple “Real” news shows (bill o’reilly multiple times). He bashes fox’s bs every night and glenn beck etc have NEVER tried to debate him.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

.[/quote]

Now, if he went on a serious news channel and honestly debated as himself, than may be different.[/quote]

If you would have read my posts thoroughly, you wouldve noticed that I mentioned stewarts been on multiple “Real” news shows (bill o’reilly multiple times). He bashes fox’s bs every night and glenn beck etc have NEVER tried to debate him.[/quote]

“Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.”

this is the quote that started it. This is you claiming that his comedy show is a good way to get the real facts.

I bash CNN all the time and they haven’t debated me. Probably because I’m not a credible expert or journalist or leader of any kind, but that’s apparently besides the point.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

.[/quote]

If you would have read my posts thoroughly, you wouldve noticed that I mentioned stewarts been on multiple “Real” news shows (bill o’reilly multiple times). He bashes fox’s bs every night and glenn beck etc have NEVER tried to debate him.[/quote]

I bash CNN all the time and they haven’t debated me. Probably because I’m not a credible expert or journalist or leader of any kind, but that’s apparently besides the point.[/quote]

Youre also a nobody, posting on a website. Stewart has a major cable network show.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

.[/quote]

I bash CNN all the time and they haven’t debated me. Probably because I’m not a credible expert or journalist or leader of any kind, but that’s apparently besides the point.[/quote]

Youre also a nobody, posting on a website. Stewart has a major cable network comedy show.[/quote]

fixed

Plus: he’s not a credible expert or journalist or leader of any kind

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

.[/quote]

“Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.”

this is the quote that started it. This is you claiming that his comedy show is a good way to get the real facts.

Stewart has 2 million viewers a night and many of them view him as their main source of news (I have issues with that of course) but he does have a level of credibility. Much moreso than someone like Beck.

“Stewart has …he does have a level of credibility.”[/quote]

Please oh please tell me you’re kidding. Regardless of anything related to Beck, this statement is beyond outrageous.

He is a comedian playing a part trying to make things funny in generally the most politically biased way possible. No, he has no level of credibility. Lots of people watch bugs bunny too.

I consider myself politically neutral and I actually prefer watching Fox News sometimes.

Fox News has hot chicks.