T Nation

Watch Fox News=Support Terrorism

Jon even rags on Blagojevich in the same episode! (He’s on the show, so face to face ragging him).

What do you conservative republican drones have to say about this?

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

Jon even rags on Blagojevich in the same episode! (He’s on the show, so face to face ragging him).

What do you conservative republican drones have to say about this?[/quote]

Who cares who invests with them, Fox has openly attacked the terrorists for a long long time, plus its only 7% so once again stewart is a dumbass.

*please tell me you are not stupid enough to get your news from the daily show.

Fucking hilarious. Seriously would like to hear the Faux News lovers views on the fact that the guy that Faux News is currently bagging on as being an evil investor in the ground zero mosque and having links to terrorism is a major investor in Faux News.

So which is it? Are the news team not mentioning the guys name because they don’t realise or because they want to cover it up?

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Fucking hilarious. Seriously would like to hear the Faux News lovers views on the fact that the guy that Faux News is currently bagging on as being an evil investor in the ground zero mosque and having links to terrorism is a major investor in Faux News.

So which is it? Are the news team not mentioning the guys name because they don’t realise or because they want to cover it up?[/quote]

Could you tell me which of their New’s show said he was a bad guy?

I bet you come up with Fox and friends, which is a commentary not a news broadcast. So once again stewart is dumb, and it seems his fans are even dumber.

I can’t believe you cockney would not know the difference, or was this one of your attempts to make fun of fox news, and now that you find out it was not a news program that did it you are going to leave the thread?

Stewart could have shut up fox and friends, but since he went after the news portion he ends up destroying his own argument, thus making the only people who will listen to his dishonesty the same people who listen to it every night.

*edit one last time

Fox and friends isn’t even a commentary show, its more of an entertainment show similar to ABC good morning America, one wouldn’t hold what was said on good morning america accountable to ABC NEWS. This kind of dishonesty only serves to turn people away more and more, and trust me if this does pick up steam Fox will crush it just like I did and make you all look very very foolish.

He tried this shit with Beck and Stewart and his cult got called out on it and where made to look stupid and now they try the same tactic again on a entertainment show? And Fox is stupid?

Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

If you think so you do not underatand what he is doing, which is actually very clever.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

If you think so you do not underatand what he is doing, which is actually very clever.[/quote]

Youre not very clever.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Fucking hilarious. Seriously would like to hear the Faux News lovers views on the fact that the guy that Faux News is currently bagging on as being an evil investor in the ground zero mosque and having links to terrorism is a major investor in Faux News.

So which is it? Are the news team not mentioning the guys name because they don’t realise or because they want to cover it up?[/quote]

Could you tell me which of their New’s show said he was a bad guy?

I bet you come up with Fox and friends, which is a commentary not a news broadcast. So once again stewart is dumb, and it seems his fans are even dumber.

I can’t believe you cockney would not know the difference, or was this one of your attempts to make fun of fox news, and now that you find out it was not a news program that did it you are going to leave the thread?

Stewart could have shut up fox and friends, but since he went after the news portion he ends up destroying his own argument, thus making the only people who will listen to his dishonesty the same people who listen to it every night.

*edit one last time

Fox and friends isn’t even a commentary show, its more of an entertainment show similar to ABC good morning America, one wouldn’t hold what was said on good morning america accountable to ABC NEWS. This kind of dishonesty only serves to turn people away more and more, and trust me if this does pick up steam Fox will crush it just like I did and make you all look very very foolish.

He tried this shit with Beck and Stewart and his cult got called out on it and where made to look stupid and now they try the same tactic again on a entertainment show? And Fox is stupid?[/quote]

Youre stupid. Stop making excuses about fox news channel. (between this time and this time its real news, and other times its fake news wtf?) They make up shit and you follow blindly. Glenn Beck is seriously retarded propaganda and he is always destroyed and called out by stewart. They have never called out Stewart.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.[/quote]

Hell yeah! Watch the real truth, like Jon Stewart on comedy central!

Times are so sad it’s ridiculous.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.[/quote]

Times are so sad it’s ridiculous.[/quote]

Yes they are. Youre proving it.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.[/quote]

Times are so sad it’s ridiculous.[/quote]

Yes they are. Youre proving it.[/quote]

The guy purposely misquotes, manipulates facts, merges in large helpings of satire, is one of the most biased people on TV, all while hosting a comedy show, you claim to get your facts from him, and I’m the sad one?

I like him, I watch him, he is funny, he does not “tell it like it is”.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.[/quote]

Times are so sad it’s ridiculous.[/quote]

Yes they are. Youre proving it.[/quote]

The guy purposely misquotes, manipulates facts, merges in large helpings of satire, is one of the most biased people on TV, all while hosting a comedy show, you claim to get your facts from him, and I’m the sad one?

I like him, I watch him, he is funny, he does not “tell it like it is”.[/quote]

Youre talking about glenn beck right?

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
Fucking hilarious. Seriously would like to hear the Faux News lovers views on the fact that the guy that Faux News is currently bagging on as being an evil investor in the ground zero mosque and having links to terrorism is a major investor in Faux News.

So which is it? Are the news team not mentioning the guys name because they don’t realise or because they want to cover it up?[/quote]

Could you tell me which of their New’s show said he was a bad guy?

I bet you come up with Fox and friends, which is a commentary not a news broadcast. So once again stewart is dumb, and it seems his fans are even dumber.

I can’t believe you cockney would not know the difference, or was this one of your attempts to make fun of fox news, and now that you find out it was not a news program that did it you are going to leave the thread?

Stewart could have shut up fox and friends, but since he went after the news portion he ends up destroying his own argument, thus making the only people who will listen to his dishonesty the same people who listen to it every night.

*edit one last time

Fox and friends isn’t even a commentary show, its more of an entertainment show similar to ABC good morning America, one wouldn’t hold what was said on good morning america accountable to ABC NEWS. This kind of dishonesty only serves to turn people away more and more, and trust me if this does pick up steam Fox will crush it just like I did and make you all look very very foolish.

He tried this shit with Beck and Stewart and his cult got called out on it and where made to look stupid and now they try the same tactic again on a entertainment show? And Fox is stupid?[/quote]

The channel is called Fox News for fucks sake, they are being extremely disingenuous at the very least by talking about a shadowy Islamic benefactor thereby stoking up fear without revealing his identity as a major investor in the Fox News Channel. My guess is that they were banking on their average user being too dumb to do any of their own checking up.

From your comments, they are spot on.

As for Beck, he is a buffoon, but I don’t think he is stupid. He is actually a pretty shrewd businessman to have made so much money by creating fear and then raking in the advertising dollars from goldline.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

If you think so you do not underatand what he is doing, which is actually very clever.[/quote]

Youre not very clever.[/quote]

nah nah nah nah nah nah

This is classic Fox stuff. Gotta love it.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.[/quote]

Times are so sad it’s ridiculous.[/quote]

Yes they are. Youre proving it.[/quote]

The guy purposely misquotes, manipulates facts, merges in large helpings of satire, is one of the most biased people on TV, all while hosting a comedy show, you claim to get your facts from him, and I’m the sad one?

I like him, I watch him, he is funny, he does not “tell it like it is”.[/quote]

Youre talking about glenn beck right?[/quote]

Yes, I think people who get there facts from beck are dumb. Almost as dumb as getting them from a satire sketch on comedy central. No where at any point in my posting did I defend beck as a news source. How ridiculous beck is or isn’t has no bearing on the profound stupidity of your statement.

Good point, DD. Hard news only reports: who, what, when, and where.

How and Why are not part of the equation. That is left to the commentarians which is all 24x7 cable news agencies. It’s only entertainment and should never be taken seriously.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Stewart is a comedian. But no one, and I mean NO ONE is more stupid than Glenn Beck. [/quote]

Just because he adds comedy does not mean that he is not telling it how it is. Did you see him with blagojevich on his show? He blantantly called him out face to face! Stewart is about being real and exposing idiots. ahem, fox news.[/quote]

Times are so sad it’s ridiculous.[/quote]

Yes they are. Youre proving it.[/quote]

The guy purposely misquotes, manipulates facts, merges in large helpings of satire, is one of the most biased people on TV, all while hosting a comedy show, you claim to get your facts from him, and I’m the sad one?

I like him, I watch him, he is funny, he does not “tell it like it is”.[/quote]

Youre talking about glenn beck right?[/quote]

Yes, I think people who get there facts from beck are dumb. Almost as dumb as getting them from a satire sketch on comedy central. No where at any point in my posting did I defend beck as a news source. How ridiculous beck is or isn’t has no bearing on the profound stupidity of your statement.[/quote]

If someone makes a satirical joke on an obvious wrongdoing, by your logic, that negates the wrongdoing? Wow. Anyway, Stewart has frequented many “actual” news stations/shows (conservative ones) and has debated the best of them.

Give me your impression of how he handled blagojevich on his show. Please.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Good point, DD. Hard news only reports: who, what, when, and where.

.[/quote]

Who says? So if someone reports the news with a stern face, and someone else reports it with a little satire, but the same exact news…the latter person’s news is not credible? please…