Was This Professor X?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_accused_dentist

Dentist claims breast rubs appropriate

Fri Oct 12, 4:53 PM ET

A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson’s lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Police say Anderson said during recorded phone calls that he routinely massaged patients’ chests to treat temporo-mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, which causes neck and head pain.

Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing Thursday that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed. Anderson would be supervised by two assistants and would no longer do the chest rubs, Zaro said.

Zaro said Anderson, 48, of Woodland, needs to keep seeing patients so he can feed his seven children and pay for his defense.

The judge made no immediate decision.

Lew suspended Anderson’s dental license last month. He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery and sexual battery. Yolo County prosecutors are investigating complaints from more than two dozen women who say they also were groped in the examining chair in the last five years.

Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, “and Anderson would still get in under her shirt and bra,” according to a police report.

Haha, X scared his patients, remember?

I didn’t know Prof X is a dentist.

Wait a second, where the hell is prof X?

[quote]John S. wrote:
Wait a second, where the hell is prof X?[/quote]

He is in Kuwait.

He has faded into the mist of legend.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
John S. wrote:

He is in Kuwait.

[/quote]

Really?

[quote]rsg wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
John S. wrote:

He is in Kuwait.

Really?[/quote]

Yeah he’s there for the lulz

[quote]John S. wrote:

He’s in the military so he disappears from time to time with deployments.

HAHAHA!!

Funny, Zap.

I didn’t know he was overseas. Judging from his last few posts, I thought he was fed up with the direction T-Nation was headed, so he split the joint.

Na, Prof X is too busy being the black cop on Dexter, the one who sees follows Dex everywhere

Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to massage the neck to loosen up the TMJ joint?

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to massage the neck to loosen up the TMJ joint?[/quote]

Since when was the neck more magical than boobies? Come on.

Wait!? He really go deployed? Or are you guys just rubbing up and down my leg and calling me Auntie Shurley?

My $$'s on:
His stint in the military was up, he had to establish himself somewhere in civilian life, and he has yet to return to posting on T-Nation. He’s taking time to “get himself together” and figure out the next phase of his life.

That’s how I “read” his last thread.

This dentist is white.

[quote]John S. wrote:

Where the hell are Professor X, Rockstar, PGA, N3wB, and a bunch of others?

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Where the hell are Professor X, Rockstar, PGA, N3wB, and a bunch of others?[/quote]

Hanging out at this guy’s place

“Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years”

If she didn’t like it, why did she go back 5 times?

No testimony should ever be heard from someone as stupid as this.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
John S. wrote:

Where the hell are Professor X, Rockstar, PGA, N3wB, and a bunch of others?[/quote]

I think N3wB is banned from posting on this forum, no idea why.