Was Bill Phillips Forced Out of EAS?

Never understood why he suddenly resigned…after all the company was, at the time, probably the number one sports supplement company in America at the time…

[quote]John Mclane wrote:
Never understood why he suddenly resigned…after all the company was, at the time, probably the number one sports supplement company in America at the time…[/quote]
He went bat shit crazy

Maybe TC will chime in on this one…

Never understood why he suddenly resigned…after all the company was, at the time, probably the number one sports supplement company in America at the time…[/quote]

Look on YouTube for a few of his newer videos…Derek is right, dude went loony tunes.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Look on YouTube for a few of his newer videos…Derek is right, dude went loony tunes.[/quote]

You aint joking, wtf has happened to his voice, it’s all feminine??

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Look on YouTube for a few of his newer videos…Derek is right, dude went loony tunes.[/quote]

You aint joking, wtf has happened to his voice, it’s all feminine??[/quote]

This is going back quite a few years.

What I remember is that the thousands of partners of Price Waterhouse & Co, an international auditing taxation and management consulting partnership which was one of the “Big Eight” firms at the time, voted on and then awarded Bill Phillips the “Entrepreneur of the Year” award some fifteen/twenty or so years ago.

Within a short period subsequent to receiving this award, Phillips sold EAS to Hershey’s or some other chocolate manufacturer.

As a result of this specific transaction, we were all wondering if PH’s were going to show up inside candy bars?

[quote]poophead wrote:
Maybe TC will chime in on this one…[/quote]

He just got bought out for a lot of dough.

Besides, at the time, he seemed to be enamored of Hollywood types and celebrities in general (he was “friends” with Stallone).

I think he wanted to get into their world and do something that was more acceptable than bodybuilding.

[quote]TC wrote:

[quote]poophead wrote:
Maybe TC will chime in on this one…[/quote]

Besides, at the time, he seemed to be enamored of Hollywood types and celebrities in general (he was “friends” with Stallone).

I think he wanted to get into their world and do something that was more acceptable than bodybuilding.

[/quote]

Thanks TC.

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, I heard he got a real buttload of money. A giant buttload, in fact.

The kind of load that can plug up things real good.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

He went bat shit crazy[/quote]

I just googled, it is officialy impossible for him to be crazy.

Eccentric , maybe, but not crazy.

Not with that amount of cash.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]TC wrote:

[/quote]

Yeah, I heard he got a real buttload of money. A giant buttload, in fact.

The kind of load that can plug up things real good.[/quote]

Thats buy my own hollow volcanoe money.

His Body of Work was pretty good considering the time back then.

But the whole thing went to total shit when a some of the final 10 contestants failed a polygraph for certain things, and they let the contest continue.

Is he the Bill Phillips that is editor of Men’s Health now?

[quote]doogie wrote:
Is he the Bill Phillips that is editor of Men’s Health now?[/quote]

Different guy.

Is he this Bill Phillips?

Or this Bill Phillips?

Or this one?

Or this one?

Is he Tai Chi Bill Phillips?