Warrior On A Mission For God.

Haha. Not really.

But she is: ifilm.com domain name is for sale. Inquire now.

Longer version: - YouTube

I want my 43 seconds back man… I really don’t get it. I can’t tell if this stuff on youtube now is just getting artsy and I don’t understand, or if people will just post any crap they record with a camera now.

For some reason her screaming is really seriously freaking me out. It grates my nerves in a way I haven’t had grated for a long, long time.
I can’t really make fun of her. I’m actually physically afraid of this woman.

-Gendou

Haha that was on that reality TV show Wife Swap. Terrible show, but that one kind of had me cracking up. She tore up the money on screen but then decided to take it after the show was done being filmed.

She’s famous now. Been on Leno and has her own “God Warrior” website. Makes good Christians look like freaks. Yes, she did take the money.

[quote]rcsermas wrote:
Haha that was on that reality TV show Wife Swap. Terrible show, but that one kind of had me cracking up. She tore up the money on screen but then decided to take it after the show was done being filmed.[/quote]

Every time they put someone on one of those shows that they identify as “Christian”, it’s always some maniac of one flavor or another. That must be what all Christians are like, otherwise, they couldn’t very well call it “reality” television, right?

These guys were on a mission from God.

I have much more respect for them.

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
rcsermas wrote:
Haha that was on that reality TV show Wife Swap. Terrible show, but that one kind of had me cracking up. She tore up the money on screen but then decided to take it after the show was done being filmed.

Every time they put someone on one of those shows that they identify as “Christian”, it’s always some maniac of one flavor or another. That must be what all Christians are like, otherwise, they couldn’t very well call it “reality” television, right?[/quote]

I dunno, could be she’s a maniac because she’s fat, or southern, or a woman, all have been known to induce insanity;) Throw “religious zealot” and “ignorant fool” into the mix and you’ve got a pretty solid recipe for humor.

That woman scares the shot outta me!!!

Id imagine thats typical of religious zealots. Id also think they are more of them our there then hope.

I see this as a realistic scenario, nothing special. Certainly that lady was crazy, though im willing to accept there are more of them out there like that - possibly worse. Wait until she blows up an abortion clinic, alot of people wont think shes so crazy then.

[quote]BluePfaltz wrote:
Wait until she blows up an abortion clinic, alot of people wont think shes so crazy then. [/quote]

Or until she starts her own lobby group ang rallies more wacks like her.