Warrior Dash Costume Ideas

So, I’m going to be doing the Warrior Dash in a couple of months, and I am looking for ideas for the costume contest that is held there.

I was thinking about camouflage body paint, with super short cut-off camo pants.
Any other ideas?

BTW, anyone interested in racing with us?

June 20, in Joliet IL, 11am.

Come on, you guys could at least tell me to go fuck myself.

Abraham Lincoln.

are you running it with a group of people? Or just by yourself?

kilt or a viking costume

Big Bird.

go fuck youself =)

at my Mud Run there were people in disco costumes, superman, (I wore a wonder woman t-shirt) a full on Batman costume, there was even a guy in a business suit with tie, jacket, dress shoes, and carrying a briefcase that ran the 6.2 miles.

*sorry site was running slow and double posted.

Damn, I am running the one in GA on May 23. Anyone else running it then???

There are about 15-20 people that I know that will be running it.

I decided to play on the “warrior” theme, and I’m gonna go with my old combat boots, bdu pants, a Rambo looking wife-beeter tshirt, a bandana, and camo face paint

I just have to get used to running in boots again, but it should work

William Wallace, Darth vader, or a ballerina.

wearing nothing but female panties

A pink tutu and fairy wings.
Seriously, there used to be this cross country runner that would wear this at meets all the time in HS. Apparently he was one of the faster runners in state as well.
Coincidence? I think not.

i wish my group would have done it but go with red shorts, blue body paint and hats… you guys could all go as smurfs! that would have been awesome and with a big group you guys could easily win best costume…

.greg.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
A pink tutu and fairy wings.
Seriously, there used to be this cross country runner that would wear this at meets all the time in HS. Apparently he was one of the faster runners in state as well.
Coincidence? I think not.[/quote]

ohhh interesting theory… there was a guy who ran the so cal warrior dash in 18:09. he might have been wearing a tutu now that I think about it…

.greg.

I’m kinda diggin the smurf idea…

I’m going to be there that day, my group hasn’t decided on a time yet. The smurf idea would be pretty kick ass.

A few of us have 300 costumes from Halloween a few years ago and my buddy wants to do that, but I’m kind of thinking chippendale’s guy or just go with the kilt and fake beard. It’s still a few months away.

You better sign up quick, the 11:00 wave is already filled up. Some of my buddies had to go to the 11:30 time slot.

Also, we might be camping afterward. You should look into it.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
wearing nothing but female panties[/quote]

as opposed to male panties??