WARNING!

i take my protein up the asshole, i heard it digest better.

not that there is anything wrong with this.

I once met this guy who thought protein caused aggression. He wouldn?t stop blabbing about how the body wasn?t meant to induce ? blah, blah, blah ? right up until the end. Man, I swear, if the authorities find that body, I am so done for. Luckily he?s next to my ex and nobody wants to find her back. It was a shame about her bleeding to death from the Crabs though. That was a tough break, but I did warn her about what would happen if she gave them to me. My point is protein doesn?t cause aggression.

Flintstones? chewables on the other hand?

This is freakin’ great!

Billy

Shut up all of you! I want to snap your necks right now!!! GRRR where the hell is the rest of my protein. I need to do another line.

lol

rock1356, do you find GROW is superior to those punk ass, gets stuck in the straw, looking like Chris Rock circa New Jack City, wharehouse brands. Well, answer me dammit.

Funny as hell man.

Fear not, some stupid politician will probably try and ban protein powder fairly soon.

It’s clearly a big problem, as evidenced by this thread, and there aren’t that many other issues (such as crime, drugs, education, jobs) etc that need attention so someone is Washington might be able to make some spare time to deal with the problem.

Warhorse “sometimes I apply it topically too, but that looks kinda funny and it itches”

I tried applying my protein topically, but got some funny looks walking around with chicken breasts scotch taped to my body. Some people just don’t know what it means to be dedicated!!!

lmao, that reminds me of the time tom green on the movie “freddie got fingered” had steaks hanging from his ears and sausages on the ceiling. lol

“daddy would you like some sausage?”

ROTFLMAO!!! BWWWAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!

Protein ewwwwww protein ewwwwwwwwww awwwwwwwwwwww grrrrrrrrrrr Gonna rip someones head off Awwwwwwwwwewwwwwwww grrrrrrrrrrrrdamnn

Beowulf, you have to STAPLE the chicken to your body. And make sure that it’s skinless, too. And trim all the fat off of it, otherwise the uptake is inhibited. I wasted three years of my life before I found the proper way to transdermally apply protein. Have you tried cottage cheese? You just rub it all over your body, and it works great!!

Daddy would you like some sausages?

Daddy would you like some sausage?

“He touches Freddy, he touches him in the pants.”

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

In high school my mom stopped funding my protein intake because she thought it was making me insane. What a terrible idea, hindering my progress.

• kevtrice (formally BBPLTeen (formally kevtrice))

I drank a bunch of Nitro-Tech

protein powder once, and I snapped.

I snapped the toilet seat that is!

I heard they’re coming out with a modern version of Miami Vice where crocket and Tubbs bust Colombians selling protein powder on the streets of Miami.

Like, Maybe if you guys were smart and Like, were using SOY protien you wouldn’t be having these problems. Like, Dude, Whey was so 90’s, Like I am totaly reaping the benefits of all the extra like estrogen stuff i’m getting. Duh!

Paul,
I’ll have to try the staples. That must be why I’m not making the progress I should.
And I think the cottege cheese is absorbed much better if you rub it all over your girlfriend first, and then just roll around on top of her for awhile. It helps open the pores…or something.

So now I gotta get a girlfriend, too?!? Jeez this bodybuilding lifestyle is ridiculous!

Merlin,
You can double check with TC, but I think this also works with a Real Doll.