Warning to Australians

Okay, I thought I’d better post this warning up.

I have been receiving quite a few PMs lately, and been hearing about many Aussies who have had their gear seized when ordering from overseas sources.

Not only has gear been seized, but they have been visited by customs agents in the early hours of the morning. In the worst cases, they have been raided by law enforcement, had their houses turned upside down, their computers and mobile phones taken away, and been given a pending court date for prosecution.

I have heard about 3 cases of customs visits and raids to people ordering in Australia within the last 3 days.

I spoke to a person whose brother works in customs, and he said that no matter what form it is in, they know about it - sachets, vials, pills, even paper. They are having a field day with the sachets, because some actually do get through, so people think it’s easy. But when they catch someone red-handed, they hit them hard. One person who experienced a raid said that customs were laughing at how they raid people first thing in the morning, and that they do it just to freak people out. They come any time between 4am to 8am.

As early as the beginning of this year, customs did not know, and all orders were arriving safely. However, some ‘enterprising’ individuals discovered how easy this was, and decided to order large amounts of sachets in order to resell them locally at highly inflated prices. I’m talking about 20 large sachets at a time, ordered within a day or two of each other, with a street value of hundreds of dollars each.

Of course, customs started to take notice, that this was looking mighty weird - what were these strange sachets that kept coming? A simple lab test and they had found it out.

I have talked to an actual customs agent, and they operate on profiles of what steroids look like and where they come from - i.e. the packaging; X-Ray outline; the shape and colour of tablets; country of origin; suspicious things like no sender address; if disguised as something else - unprofessional packaging, no ingredients listed, etc. Whatever is consistent with the profile of a possible anabolic steroid is seized upon suspicion.

I know that sachet orders occasionally get through, but it’s a game of Russian Roulette.

A lot of you guys out there in OZ have a lot to lose if caught and charged for steroid importation - careers, families, everything. So you’re playing Russian Roulette with your life if you order steroids from overseas - especially if you don’t do it in a common sense way.

Most Aussies on other boards have given up on internet ordering as an option and advise very strongly against it.

However, IF you decide to order from an overseas source, you have to play it very smart and take only small nibbles of gear, not large bites.

In my next post, coming soon, I will give a few common sense tips for those who still wish to use overseas/internet sources as an option.

Good post. I’m sorry you guys have to put up with that shit. There are a lot more dangerous things that customs resources could be dedicated to.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
Okay, I thought I’d better post this warning up.

I have been receiving quite a few PMs lately, and been hearing about many Aussies who have had their gear seized when ordering from overseas sources.

Not only has gear been seized, but they have been visited by customs agents in the early hours of the morning. In the worst cases, they have been raided by law enforcement, had their houses turned upside down, their computers and mobile phones taken away, and been given a pending court date for prosecution.

I have heard about 3 cases of customs visits and raids to people ordering in Australia within the last 3 days.

I spoke to a person whose brother works in customs, and he said that no matter what form it is in, they know about it - sachets, vials, pills, even paper. They are having a field day with the sachets, because some actually do get through, so people think it’s easy. But when they catch someone red-handed, they hit them hard. One person who experienced a raid said that customs were laughing at how they raid people first thing in the morning, and that they do it just to freak people out. They come any time between 4am to 8am.

As early as the beginning of this year, customs did not know, and all orders were arriving safely. However, some ‘enterprising’ individuals discovered how easy this was, and decided to order large amounts of sachets in order to resell them locally at highly inflated prices. I’m talking about 20 large sachets at a time, ordered within a day or two of each other, with a street value of hundreds of dollars each.

Of course, customs started to take notice, that this was looking mighty weird - what were these strange sachets that kept coming? A simple lab test and they had found it out.

I have talked to an actual customs agent, and they operate on profiles of what steroids look like and where they come from - i.e. the packaging; X-Ray outline; the shape and colour of tablets; country of origin; suspicious things like no sender address; if disguised as something else - unprofessional packaging, no ingredients listed, etc. Whatever is consistent with the profile of a possible anabolic steroid is seized upon suspicion.

I know that sachet orders occasionally get through, but it’s a game of Russian Roulette.

A lot of you guys out there in OZ have a lot to lose if caught and charged for steroid importation - careers, families, everything. So you’re playing Russian Roulette with your life if you order steroids from overseas and don’t do it in a common sense way.

Most Aussies on other boards have given up on internet ordering as an option and advise very strongly against it.

However, IF you decide to order from an overseas source, you have to play it very smart and take only small nibbles of gear, not large bites.

In my next post, coming soon, I will give a few common sense tips for those who still wish to use overseas/internet sources as an option.[/quote]

This post is right on the money.
They seem easy enough to get through, but recently, a lot of busts have been made.

Not worth the risk these days.

great post, and may i just outline ““20 large sachets at a time””

i know a guy at the gym who also ordered sachets recently, today he tells me his friends stuff also got seized so i asked him how much sachets he told me “1500$ worth”… damn cunts its n00bs like this that stuff it up for everyone, why didn’t he just make smaller 200$ orders weekly instead of at once.

Im looking forward to those tips, i am getting my order re-shipped to a different location\name, will update you guys on how it goes… im fairly confident though… i like to be anyway :wink:

I’m sure customs in other countries aren’t far behind.

Hmmm so new game plan: paying off customes agents to give us gear they nabbed?

Better game plan: become customs agent and snag that stuff yourself.

Actually, just recently customs agents working at various airports got nabbed for letting certain packages through, with said packages containing illegal substances.

getting a visit by the boys in blue would scare anyone. nothing makes me wanna snap more than a couple of cops in each others company!! how big their mouths get in a officer audience.

i got pulled over and jacked up by about six of them a few months ago. funny how i almost got in a fight with one “funny but not smart” and when his partner pulled him aside he was bragging about how high his t-levels were at the time …i had to throw in the comment sounds to me like estrogen levels are even higher

i got a little off the path sorry, but i think getting a postal box is more work for them to bang ya!

thats excellent progress bush, i was just about to ask how that was going. How different are Australian and New Zealand customs? Or are they the same somewhat.

Tips for Aussies on personal safety if sourcing overseas

DISCLAIMER: This information was written for education on personal privacy & safety and harm minimization purposes only. This is not a how-to-guide. I am not, in any way, promoting, condoning, or encouraging the activity of ordering anabolic steroids online. Individuals who do so, must be aware that it is at their own risk, and I am not responsible for anything that happens to you in the event that something goes wrong.

This is a risky game, especially during these times, but you have to play it smart if you want to succeed in receiving your order intact, and not receiving the dreaded “Letter” or early morning knock on the door.

Most of these tips are common sense, but since a lot of people Down Under have been receiving seizures and raids instead of their steroids order, obviously they have not been USING their common sense.

** RULE NUMBER 1: Make sure there is NO connection between yourself and the order.

You NEVER order to a real person’s name (unless you’re not their friend or wish to use them as a scapegoat, lol), and DON’T use your own name and address together.

Don’t use your real name with a different address either.

Either yourself or your mate whose name you used will be getting the rap if you do this.

No credit card transactions, no paper or electronic trail whatsoever should link back to you. Even Western Union logs their transactions on a central database. So it really helps if you can get a fake ID. There are plenty of fake ID resources on the internet, so look it up! You can buy flawless professional ones from certain sources, or you can even make your own with a colour printer and laminator.

Order to a false name, to a preferably clean address with no seizures. Rotate addresses around whenever necessary, if using your own and other friends’ addresses.

The ideal scenario would be if you had fake ID and knew a house or unit letterbox that was definitely going to be vacant during the delivery time frame, that you could use as a dropbox.

It is preferable to go for mail options that are trackable but do not require a signature, e.g. EMS. That way you don’t have to worry about showing ID to pick it up - it just turns up in the letterbox.

If you chose a delivery option that requires a signature - if somebody is home when the postman arrives, it doesn’t matter who signs for it. It’s not an admission of guilt, it just shows that somebody has received the item to that address. They can still deny everything as long as their real name was not used. One thing that can be done is to leave the envelope/package unopened for a while and write ‘return to sender’ on it, so that it looks like it was a mistaken delivery or that you do not claim this as yours.

If nobody is home, and they leave a delivery slip in the letterbox, you will have to nominate someone who has to show ID to pick it up from the post office. That’s where fake ID comes in. If you don’t have one, then you can risk your own ass or a friend’s ass - but if it looks all clear and has arrived without delay, it may be safe to do so.

** RULE NUMBER 2: Only order as much as you need for yourself, for one cycle.

In general, most users only need to do about 2 cycles per year, so this way you are only risking your ass twice a year, for small amounts that won’t land you in jail unless you’ve been caught multiple times. It’s better doing small orders than doing a huge order for a supply enough to last 2-3 years, then getting busted for the whole lot and doing 5 years jail time.

If putting in with a friend, do not make one large order for both of you. Split up transactions, packages and mailing times.

Greed has been the downfall of every juicer ordering gear to Oz. The more you order, the more conspicuous it becomes, and the more you will get hammered for it if you get caught! Ordering a tiny amount may get you nothing beyong a seizure letter. Ordering a significant personal use amount may get you a fine or smaller prosecution. Ordering large amounts shows intent to distribute, which can buy you 5 years jail time.

Take nibbles and small bites, not huge chomps at the gear available from overseas sources. That shows you are a small fish, and therefore may slip through their net, not really worthwhile of their time. It’s the sharks and big fish that they are really after in most cases. I’m not saying that they won’t round up the little fish, but it’s better to have a smaller profile on the radar than a large one.

** RULE NUMBER 3: Work with your source to make your envelope/package look innocuous, inconspicuous and unsuspicious. Choose a product that is packaged in as stealthy a way as possible.

Ampoules look like bullets under X-Ray. Vials and tablets are equally as obvious. Sachets sometimes slip through. Paper is the only thing that looks like, ahem, paper under X-Ray.

** If seizure occurs - If it’s to your friend’s address, make sure he/she is not a snitch type of person. Make sure they never mentions any connection to bodybuilding or friends who lift weights - they have to act totally clueless and innocent. If they are kinda built themselves, the cops or customs agents will try to be smartasses and say, “you look pretty big mate - you sure you’re not into doing steroids?”, but he can just say he’s against it and totally natural. They can even put on an act and feign moral outrage against AAS and the fact that somebody tried to order illegal drugs to his address. That should make it more convincing. Customs agents and cops can be very tricky at asking questions, and get people to confess without realizing it, or get them to say inconsistent things in their stories, so it’s best to rehearse a totally watertight alibi with your friend. Just in case. if it’s to your own place, make sure you do the same kinds of things as above.

** RULE NUMBER 4: Keep it very quiet! Don’t go running your mouth off open slather at the gym, or in forum threads all over the net, if you receive your orders. It is a matter of trust and discretion as to what you give away, and to whom.

That’s all the tips for now. If I have forgotten or left out anything important, I’ll add it in later.

So what are the laws (penalties) like in Australia for possession?
If intent to distibute will get you 5, sounds like they are not quite as harsh as US laws.

Max= $110,000 in fines AND/OR 5 years jail.

You are insane for ordering anything like this in Oz. It is illegal, customs are very thorough, they will likely prosecute. This is not a slap on the wrist offense. Regardless of what your beliefs are regarding whether they should be legal or not, they are NOT legal, you are therefore importing an illegal drug. Are you nuts?

Great post.

I live in Aus myself, though I’d never order gear over the net.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
You are insane for ordering anything like this in Oz. It is illegal, customs are very thorough, they will likely prosecute. This is not a slap on the wrist offense. Regardless of what your beliefs are regarding whether they should be legal or not, Are you nuts?

[/quote]

No need to get on your high horse. Saying, “they are NOT legal, you are therefore importing an illegal drug.”…umm, isn’t that obvious?

That is why I am writing this warning.

I provided the tips because for those who STILL choose to proceed doing it, despite the risks, there are certain things that can be done to MINIMIZE the potential for getting caught and/or trouble with the law.

Some guys still choose to order from overseas, and I don’t want any more people getting busted, so I’m just saying if you want to do it, either do it with some smarts, or don’t do it at all…

I am not on my high horse at all I just think it is nuts to take that risk vs the benefits. The risks are extreme - the potential benefits are very minimal, and in my opinion, the kind of person who decides to proceed for those kinds of benefits is sufferring a psychological deficit of some kind, or just plain ignorant of the consequences. For someone to have that low self esteem to need this substance so badly they would take this level of risk is a bit disturbing.

Note that this is not the case with all users. There is a big difference between someone using if the product is legal and if it is not legal … if it was legal, there would be a lot more users in the population. The kind of person who is using it even though it is illegal, well, there is a big psychological difference between the kind of person who buys it anonymously on the street vs someone who imports it - because the person importing it is taking a huge risk by comparison - therefore they either are ill informed and think they are anonymous, or they are desperate enough to do it regardless. People who do so are kidding themselves that they are doing so safely, and kidding yourself over this kind of thing is a sign of psychological problems.

Not as bad as smokers, though. I’d rather see smoking banned than steroids. Smokers continue to smoke and kid themselves for a long time.

Again, I am not on a high horse. Just trying to point out the bleeding obvious. You have no idea what customs are doing regarding your orders that get through safely, what records they are keeping or what they are planning in the future for rounding up little fish.

What difference would it make to your life to spend some time in gaol? To have a criminal record? Or even to take a couple of grand out of your wallet? What difference does a cycle make by comparison?

Steroids are in my opinion for people who are physically deficient somehow … the elderly, the effeminate, the weak. They can do wonders for improving the health of such people.

If they could be banned from sports I’d vote on that, if they could backtest on past athletes and erase all records set, I’d vote on that too. I doubt that could ever be done and there are always other substances that are being used in sports so it is probably better to let it run rampant.

If they were legalised you would see improved health benefits for those who need them, you would see a huge uptake in useage amongst people who otherwise would not use them, a lot of people who currently consider themselves big and strong (through useage) would fade into mediocrity in comparison to the new users, you would probably see a large polarisation of society between users and non-users. You would definetely get more teenage users which would be a disaster.

Basically that whole strategy would be a disaster, to legalise them.

Oz prob. should decriminalise them however, I don’t think that users should get a criminal tag, or gaol time, just a big bugger fine, with more frequent prosecution to discourage use, but allow those who really want to use them to do so.

Magarhe , ill be straight honest here, Because i have always been honest, i don’t know wtf ur comming from. Some people have no access to steroids and maybe thats why they choose to take such a risk like myself, Ok i fucked up ordered under my name, but hey atleast i got 1 package and learnt alot in return for next orders. Most of what i learnt from my visit johnny covered here.

I dont seriously dont see nothing wrong with ordering AAS from the net, especially if its making it threw, i mean come on u expect us to go ask at the gyms? man i think 70% of people in my gym that can get gear, will give u some fake shit. i dont trust any of them tbh… Seriously i think its a choice and for u to say that people who make this choice have psychological problems, just that statement there shows u have more problems than anyone here… please keep such opinions to yourself and dont stuff this thread. Johnny is trying to help, he is against it, some are with it, i will do it. U can leave it.

peace…3:26am rant over…

Yeah bitch

Btw Oscar, I’m not deadset against ordering over the net but I am against guys getting caught, because the heat really has turned up this year.

In previous years, and even this time last year, things were a fair amount safer and easier. Think of Customs as like a sphincter through which everything must pass through. Up until this year, the sphincter passage was more relaxed and a little bit open. This year, due to a significant number of individuals getting greedy with ordering lots of AAS, AND also due to quarantine issues, the customs sphincter has really tightened up and the passageway is getting pinched off. So basically it’s harder for shit to get through.

The history behind the tightening up this year, from what I have heard, is that customs and AQIS (aust. quarantine inspection services) found out people from southeast asia, eg. China, were sending their relatives in Oz all kinds of organic things from powdered deer antler, to live crabs (species which don’t belong here and could cause major problems) in the mail. As we all know, plant and animal material is prohibited from being imported to Australia, because we have a unique and fragile ecosystem. Due to this, they really ramped up their inspection procedures, and steroids got caught in the net as a side effect.