Warming Up TBT

I am doing Chad Waterburys total body training currently. Monday 4x5 each exercise, Wednesday 4x8 and 3x15 Friday. After that the reps change to 2x18 2x12, and 3x18, 3x12. All of those mean sets and repetitions. 3x12 means 3 sets of 12 repetitions for each exercise.

With all of those sets and rep, should I warm up prior to that or not. It seems like there are enough sets where I wouldn’t need to. Do I?

I am just finishing up his TBT workout, and i always warm up before ANY workout im doing…no matter what you should warm up…i spend about 20 minutes stretching maybe even 10 minutes on the bike or eliptical just to get the blood flowing…

as for warm up sets, yes, i also do 1 or 2 warm up sets depending on the excercise…for example before squats, ill always do a warm up set, or a bench press, deadlift, all compound movements id do 1 warm up set with…hope this helped out

So you plan on going in and putting the working weight on the bar for the first set? Do you really have to ask this? BAD IDEA.

By the way, we all know what 3x8 and so on means.

Thanks, thats what I was looking for. I always stretch but I was curious on individual exercise warmups. Thanks for the advice