T Nation

War on Russia

I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

Are you drunk?

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Are you drunk?[/quote]

No shit…

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Are you drunk?[/quote]

not yet

I was hoping one of the local Republicans would explain the error of my thinking

[quote]pittbulllshit wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR[/quote]

So not drunk. Did you just wake up? Are you sure you are not having a stroke?

[quote]dhickey wrote:
pittbulllshit wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

So not drunk. Did you just wake up? Are you sure you are not having a stroke?[/quote]

Are you sure that you are as smart as you try to act

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR[/quote]

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

[quote]Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”[/quote]

It is feasible

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

It is feasible

[/quote]

It’s also feasible we won’t go to war with Russia, the draft won’t come back, we won’t spend 10B a day, and Russia won’t win, because, once again, we didn’t go to war.

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.[/quote]

LOL.

That’s a great comeback you have for a political discussion.

“Yea, well, uh, you can, uh move somewhere else! Yea, move somewhere else!”

Dumbass.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.

LOL.

That’s a great comeback you have for a political discussion.

“Yea, well, uh, you can, uh move somewhere else! Yea, move somewhere else!”

Dumbass.[/quote]

It’s better than the “Palin’s a right-wing religious zealot pig” comeback you came up with.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

It is feasible

It’s also feasible we won’t go to war with Russia, the draft won’t come back, we won’t spend 10B a day, and Russia won’t win, because, once again, we didn’t go to war.

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.[/quote]

Do you think that just because I disagree with you I must be unpatriotic? That is why people vote, so they can try to point the country in the right direction. I do not think picking a fight with Russia is too smart, it sounds like something Bush would do.I am surprised Palin would sugest such a stupid thing

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

It is feasible

It’s also feasible we won’t go to war with Russia, the draft won’t come back, we won’t spend 10B a day, and Russia won’t win, because, once again, we didn’t go to war.

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.

Do you think that just because I disagree with you I must be unpatriotic? That is why people vote, so they can try to point the country in the right direction. I do not think picking a fight with Russia is too smart, it sounds like something Bush would do.I am surprised Palin would sugest such a stupid thing
[/quote]

While I agree to not wanting to fight Russia on Georgia’s behalf, I’m hoping you don’t see Obama as the alternative.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

It is feasible

It’s also feasible we won’t go to war with Russia, the draft won’t come back, we won’t spend 10B a day, and Russia won’t win, because, once again, we didn’t go to war.

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.

Do you think that just because I disagree with you I must be unpatriotic? That is why people vote, so they can try to point the country in the right direction. I do not think picking a fight with Russia is too smart, it sounds like something Bush would do.I am surprised Palin would sugest such a stupid thing

While I agree to not wanting to fight Russia on Georgia’s behalf, I’m hoping you don’t see Obama as the alternative.[/quote]

What is wrong with Obama? Don�??t give me the standard B.S.
The reason I started this post was because I see the flaws of the lack of diplomacy of the republicans, let�??s rattle our saber

http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=2313

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Sloth wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

It is feasible

It’s also feasible we won’t go to war with Russia, the draft won’t come back, we won’t spend 10B a day, and Russia won’t win, because, once again, we didn’t go to war.

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.

Do you think that just because I disagree with you I must be unpatriotic? That is why people vote, so they can try to point the country in the right direction. I do not think picking a fight with Russia is too smart, it sounds like something Bush would do.I am surprised Palin would sugest such a stupid thing

While I agree to not wanting to fight Russia on Georgia’s behalf, I’m hoping you don’t see Obama as the alternative.

What is wrong with Obama? Don�??t give me the standard B.S.
The reason I started this post was because I see the flaws of the lack of diplomacy of the republicans, let�??s rattle our saber
[/quote]

Because he’d go to war on behalf of a NATO allied Georgia.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

It is feasible

It’s also feasible we won’t go to war with Russia, the draft won’t come back, we won’t spend 10B a day, and Russia won’t win, because, once again, we didn’t go to war.

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.

Do you think that just because I disagree with you I must be unpatriotic? That is why people vote, so they can try to point the country in the right direction. I do not think picking a fight with Russia is too smart, it sounds like something Bush would do.I am surprised Palin would sugest such a stupid thing
[/quote]

I think you’re unpatriotic because you and your cohorts always think the country is in the wrong direction. No matter what the country does, you will still find something to bitch about.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Gael wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
I can see it now, 4 years from now the Draft 10 billion dollars a day America going bankrupt the red white and blue will be the new USR

I think I know what you’re saying:

“In four years, Russia will go to war with us. The draft will come back, we will go bankrupt spending 10B a day, and Russia will win.”

It is feasible

It’s also feasible we won’t go to war with Russia, the draft won’t come back, we won’t spend 10B a day, and Russia won’t win, because, once again, we didn’t go to war.

Please move to whatever country you think is better than the United States.

Do you think that just because I disagree with you I must be unpatriotic? That is why people vote, so they can try to point the country in the right direction. I do not think picking a fight with Russia is too smart, it sounds like something Bush would do.I am surprised Palin would sugest such a stupid thing

I think you’re unpatriotic because you and your cohorts always think the country is in the wrong direction. No matter what the country does, you will still find something to bitch about.[/quote]

Really? Do you know him? Do you know how he’s voted, or what he’s said in the past before the current administration was in there?

He may have been happy when Clinton was President, or Reagan, or even Carter. You really have no idea. So stop talking out of your ass.

I was happy in the Clinton years. I agreed with a lot of things he did, and thought we were headed in a good direction environmentally and on the world stage. I did much less bitching and moaning back then. I bet most Democrats are similar.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

Really? Do you know him? Do you know how he’s voted, or what he’s said in the past before the current administration was in there?

He may have been happy when Clinton was President, or Reagan, or even Carter. You really have no idea. So stop talking out of your ass.

I was happy in the Clinton years. I agreed with a lot of things he did, and thought we were headed in a good direction environmentally and on the world stage. I did much less bitching and moaning back then. I bet most Democrats are similar.[/quote]

I stand behind my statement…liberals will complain no matter what the United States does. That’s why their complaints are not usually taken seriously. It’s the boy-who-cries-wolf syndrome. If they’re always complaining, people tune out.