War On Drugs commercials

One more thing: where the hell did this stupid, useless notion that human life is sacred come from? The sooner we purge it from the collective conscience, the better off we’ll be.

That is an interesting choice of words, ‘pre-human’. There are really only two questions to ponder in the whole debate. At what point does that pre-human become human? 1 week? 6 weeks? 3 months? 9 months? it is never really human until it can pay taxes? Nobody has been able to determine exactely when human life begins, so abortion is a hell of a risk. Imagine having an abortion at 8 weeks and somehow the scientic community came out with undisputable evidence that a human life begins before that, say 7 weeks. What did you do? You just killed somebody. What if human life really does begin at conception? Can you live with the mistake? The other question is easier. Do you think killing people is ok? I have only met one guy who said yes. It was kind of amusing, I had no argument with his pro-abotion stance. He thought the taking of life was okay if it would benifit him. He thought that abortion was murder, but he didn’t care. He really didn’t. He was kind of a scary dude, I made sure I never crossed him.

Zev, your comment smacks directly of my “Post-birth Abortion” concept. Oftentimes a child, in and of itself is not desirable. On many occasions, however, one cannot make that determination until the late teen years. Honestly, how can you know that your 3 year old is going to be a real dick? You don’t, hence the need for this policy.

MBE: “Legisimilating. Since 1630.”

Howard Stern suggested abortions through the 2nd grade. I don’t agree with that, as we would have to abort all the little brats in 2nd grade. Abortions should be handled like crimes - you get judged by a jury of your peers.

I think that Howard Stern is an excellent example in support of abortion. Or, perhaps, he is merely an example of a survivor of a “partial birth” abortion attempt.

MBE, I have to disagree with you somewhat.
“we don;t know whether they are dicks or not” until later teen years. Of course we do, it is simple, all kids are dicks. I don;t think abortion should be an option, I think it should be mandatory, for all but those that can prove they are worthy of having children. Lets be honest, most people are fucking idiots and do we really need a whole bunch more idiots running around fucking their sisters and producing more idiots. I think not. Now I am not suggesting the abortion of evey child just the ones that stink and are stupid. Oh wait, I guess I am suggesting abortion of all kids then. Alos, I think we have a pretty good reason to keep abortion running around the forum. Chrismcl I am referring to you btw.

:slight_smile: Groove

I think this about sums it up

Groove:

Riffing on what you wrote, here’s something I’ve long advocated. You wanna know how to turn America into a utopia? It’s easy: enlightened eugenics. All you do is require a set of tests be passed before someone is allowed to have kids. If the applicant is below a certain IQ, a certain level of education, a certain age, a certain level of psychological stability, or a certain level of financial independence, no kids for them. I guarantee this simple protocol would solve at least 90% of all social ills, but irrational fuckwits will prevent anything even remotely like it from ever taking effect. If you think about it, having a child impacts the world more greatly than just about anything else one could ever do; why, then, is it one of the few things that people think is an inalienable right? You really have to wonder about a species that’s so blissfully complicit in its own destruction.

It’s not a War On Drugs, it’s a War On Personal Freedom.

Irony - The fact that the only one here who attempted to save this thread from being a complete Hijackoff was me.

Listen: my neighbor, who I hate with all of my beating heart and really, really believe she is truly a waste of organic space, has a daughter. The woman is a horrible mother, loves to take advantage of that “it takes a village to raise a child” totally and completely. In other words: her daughter is a bonafide heathen.
This woman would have been a perfect candidate for either a abortion or sterilization.

Sorry, for continuing with the hijacking of this thread. But I do feel so much better getting this off my chest. Thank you.

Zev I agree with you completely. What use is there in dumb people having kids? None.

MBE, that is very ironic. It seems the hijacker has become the HIjackee. Well to get back on track…
There is no scientific proof of when a fetus becomes a “human”. All we have is differing opinions from everyone. Obviously this is the main conflict people have about abortion. People can mostly agree that murder isn;t cool, but at what point does abortion become murder if ever. I tend to believe that people base their opinions on whatever is convenient to them or their argument. If a pregnant women is driving and she accidently falls asleep and the baby is killed, people consider it a terrible tragedy, while an abortion is murder. Obviously the factor of choice was not there for the first women but the end result is the exact same, so why the huge differing views. I think these things need to be thought about before a decision can be made either way.

think of it this way. if we’re all under the concensus that over the past 30-50 years that north american society has become more liberal. if we can all agree on this then one thing to think about is that over the past 25 years the accepted definition of when human life begins has gone from being at conception to when the baby leaves the mother. its just something to think about if you consider the correlation between the liberalization of society and the liberalization of the definition. yes i know it sounds like mindless banter but thats my argument.

Jared said - And yes, there are people that wish they’d been aborted, thus suicide.

This is not the same thing.

How old were these people when they suicided?

How old would they have been when were aborted?

Why did they wait so long?

Is ending your existence the same as never having one?

Lets introduce a procreation license. Government permission to have babies. All we need are weekly/monthly hormone shots to regulate and negate peoples ability to reproduce. When they get permission to breed they can come off the medicine and try for a baby.

If they are caught cheating we can heavily fine them and instead of Jail time we can raise the targets they must reach before being given breeding rights.

It might adversly effect the demography and the population pyramid but that will balance itself out in around 50 years.

We could have a secret hormone police who randomly check if people are taking their medicine. They could drag men into little booths and force them to whack off and then check to see if they are playing by the rules or not. They could drive around in big black scary sperm shaped cars. Anyone constantly caught breaking the rules wouls have velcro surgicaly attached to their nut sack and inner thigh so that it caused severe discomfort anytime they ran.

In the case of women they could be forced to wear chastity belts with giant neon flashing light that say “degenerate”.

I think that this is a fantatsic idea and that anyone who does not agree should be first in line for their hormone shot!

" RESPECT MY AUTHORATA!!!"

Cartman, SouthPark

spiderman, i think you officially deserve to be struck dead by a lightning bolt for that.

Okay guys I am stump and I am hijacking this thread what does Fanklub mean? Crazy? groove, MBE?? I am just stump on what it means… And I am okay w/ it… I presuming its french…

I was not aware that my funny bone could be stimulated to the point of causing orgasm. I remember a historical incident that was slightly better in its tactical strategy, it was called “The Alamo.”

MBEE: “Don’t chute untill u c the wites ov they’re eyes! - Generul Custard”

You’re a crazy fuck, MBE. Hahaha.

Thanks for that link, btw. Best god damn thing MTV ever did.

groove - “Alos, I think we have a pretty good reason to keep abortion running around the forum. Chrismcl I am referring to you btw.” i dont understand what you meant by this.