WAR Hector Lombard!

I dont doubt Lombard beating Boestche

he has alot of power- he has good judo ( but hed rather bang)
but he is kind of short I see him having some exciting fights,
getting beat up by the upper tier 185 and moving down to 170

he comes up short on reach and he does gas.

damn I sound like sardines12

war fighting Irish all aboard the NJ death wagon

[quote]fnf wrote:

Lombard has got some mean hooks with both hands. Don’t know much about Boetsch, but he better have some fast straight punnches to help him counter it.[/quote]
Trust me, straight punches or not, he wont be able to get them off in time. He’ll hit you 2, 3, 4 times before you’ve had a chance to throw your counter.
Boetsch only has one hope as Sento mentioned, lay and pray.

If he tries to gnp hector he’ll find himself on the wrong end of the stick.

pretty stoked about the fight, too, although I cannot see a different outcome then Lombard by BKO (Brutal KO).

I could see a guy like Okami jab and wrestle his way to a decision, but not Boetsch.

BTW, is KMCNYC zerocharisma?

Watching MMA live on ESPN, they said if Lombard wins, Silva would be the next fight for him. He has a lot of hype going for him. And skills.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
pretty stoked about the fight, too, although I cannot see a different outcome then Lombard by BKO (Brutal KO).

I could see a guy like Okami jab and wrestle his way to a decision, but not Boetsch.

BTW, is KMCNYC zerocharisma?[/quote]

that old fool- mebbe, mebbe not, mebbe go screw

Bisping might get his wish

WOW… for that much hype… that fight FUCKING SUCKED!

[quote]humble wrote:
lmao. nah, I dunno anything about him.
So how many years have you known him?

Brushing aside sardines jealousy, he fought Shlemenko with a flu and still outworked him the whole 5 rounds pole to pole. Yeh, bad gas tank.

Here is some more Hector Love… goodnight Boetsch

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What a world beater, Munoz was right all this guy has done is recycled cans and you bought into the hype.

Well…I guess he can really focus on teaching Mark Munoz a lesson now…that was horrible to watch. Humble jinxed him…lol…(just fucking with ya mate).

Spoiler:

wow, what the fuck just happened?

Tim “the Dragon” Boetschida outpointed Hector “slowly lightening” Lombard via lowkicks?

And Hector clearly landed the significant strikes and takedowns.

It’s superlate, so I’ll hop into bed, but come the morrow I expect some serious answers, combat forum!

WAR James Hetfield

flat footed with shitty conditioning
hype train derailed.

Schwarz…I don’t know,bro. Lombard did get some good shots…the FEW times he actually did something. Boetsch threw more(leg kicks and all). Yeah…Lombard had edge in takedowns…but he didn’t do anything with it. You can argue he was “robbed” but you can’t argue that his performance just plain sucked ass.

wow this was the worst fight card iv ever seen

[quote]yoitspmart wrote:
wow this was the worst fight card iv ever seen.

Could not agree more, this was the worst main event I have ever seen. I was not able to see the prelims, but, was told they were good. I hope so, I would have hate to have paid good money for those fights. One of my personal policies is to never bash fighters, because, I know what it takes to step in there, but, damn that was just terrible. To all those who fought, better luck in the future.

And a second point, did not appear to me, that, on the main card, NO ONE wanted to actually win a fight…just plain fucking weird…

[quote]idaho wrote:
And a second point, did not appear to me, that, on the main card, NO ONE wanted to actually win a fight…just plain fucking weird… [/quote]

this i said the same thing when i was watching it no one wanted to finish the fight or fight period

Damn… I did jinx him. Haven’t seen it yet but all accounts say it sucked ass.

Nerves, both scared of each other, both shit? What do you guys say?

[quote]humble wrote:

Nerves, both scared of each other, both shit? What do you guys say?[/quote]
Maybe he was injured or something, very hesitant to really engage from the start to finish, was basically just waiting for Boetsch to attack and try to win with counters, but Boetsch wasn’t too eager to attack and it ended up being quite a boring fight. I had Lombard winning though, it looked like he clearly landed more significant strikes and got more takedowns, considering all the hype I can see why he lost but thats just not the way it should go. I had money on Boetsch though so its not like I’m going to complain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .

[quote]Fistiecuffs wrote:

[quote]humble wrote:

Nerves, both scared of each other, both shit? What do you guys say?[/quote]
Maybe he was injured or something, very hesitant to really engage from the start to finish, was basically just waiting for Boetsch to attack and try to win with counters, but Boetsch wasn’t too eager to attack and it ended up being quite a boring fight. I had Lombard winning though, it looked like he clearly landed more significant strikes and got more takedowns, considering all the hype I can see why he lost but thats just not the way it should go. I had money on Boetsch though so its not like I’m going to complain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: .[/quote]

I agree, simply wasn’t himself.

Boetsch didn’t really go for it either. It was pretty gutless from both of them and uncharacteristic of both.

At the weigh in, Boetsch did look really drained but Hector was just overwhelmed me thinks.

Sorry to gee you guys all up. Hopefully he gets another fight or two and proves himself.

It honestly sounds like most of you have only watched Lombard highlight videos. Unless he flurries all of his fights pretty much are that boring and unimpressive, the dude is strong as shit though, Boetsch is stronger than most MW’s and he tossed him like he was a WW.