WAR Hector Lombard!!

Guaranteed Hector will smash Boetsch on Saturday
Don’t blink.
Boetsch is tough but Hector is insane, tougher, crazier, more focussed and will deliver endless punishment.
Boetsch will quit or get KOed trying not to quit.

Feel free to disagree but don’t say I didn’t tell you so

I love you humble, but I HATE WHEN GUYS SAY “WAR __INSERT NAME HERE

It just drives me crazy.

Carry on.

“WAR FightinIrish”

Boetsch always surprises me…but I don’t think he will against Lombard. Actually a good “starter” fight for Lombard. Will give a glimpse of his ability to hang with the top MWs.

[quote]fnf wrote:
“WAR FightinIrish”[/quote]

you son of a bitch…

Granted, it was a while ago, but Boetsch was TKOed by Matt Hammill…

This is going to be over quick and brutal. Can’t wait.

It’s hard not to like Boetsch, but I think he gets murdered here. The ONLY way I see him pulling this out is if he connects on Lombard’s button when Lombard goes on one of his drops his hands and swings from his pockets with reckless abandon rampages. Otherwise it’s a 1st rd ko for Lombard.

Actually…the only way I see Boetsch winning is if he has more in gas tank than Lombard…but that’s not a given. He has shown a good chin too…but it’s not a bullet-proff shield…lol.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Actually…the only way I see Boetsch winning is if he has more in gas tank than Lombard…but that’s not a given. He has shown a good chin too…but it’s not a bullet-proff shield…lol. [/quote]

You think so? I’m not sure his tank [or his chin] can weather the storm we all know is coming. And, Boetsch doesn’t have near the power Lombard does. Boetsch’s ko’s have come from ref stoppages. Lombard’s ko’s are legit 1-hit knockouts. One thing I have noticed though is how stiff Lombard’s hips seem to be. He looks like a rock 'em sock 'em robot out there. No matter what though it should be exciting.

Fighting, I’m with ya 100% lol I hate it so much that I thought I’d shit stir with it lol

Hector is way too fast for Boetsch. Boetsch is heavy handed and rugged damn tough but Hector stings bad and fast.
The interviews they tried to do with him yesterday were friggen hilarious. All the reporters were holding their hearts in their hands, microphones in one hand pointing to Hector, bodies and feet pointing the other way ready to make a run for it.

He’s damn focussed for this and I think will bring some spice to the UFC as he won’t be anyone’s bitch.
I mean, I like the respect, I like the manners, I like the professionalism but without Hector’s in the game, you forget you’re enjoying a combat sport.

Hector Lombard…mmmmmm…

That’s all I have to say…

On a serious note, I’m pretty excited to see Hector make his UFC debut. And I’m sure he’ll make a fucking good, let’s say, vicious, first impression. Boestch has no chance. He’s gonna be murdered.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
Hector Lombard…mmmmmm…

That’s all I have to say…[/quote]

He probably abuses women you know home boy has a few marbles loose. Boetsch will wrestle him to a tko. Lombard can’t wrestle and his gas tank sucks.

Lmao… His gas tank is fine if you know anything about throwing full power into every shot. Even at half power when his tank is half empty he has as much power as guys on a full tank.

He’s just a straight up fighter, no showboating, trash talking or dick sucking. He isn’t a poster boy so naturally the real fighters don’t appeal to the general masses.

And fucken hell sounds like you got a few screws loose as well as marbles in your head mate. WTF… why throw some stupid accusation like that around?

Who else is Parlaying LOMBARD and FABER to win

[quote]humble wrote:
Lmao… His gas tank is fine if you know anything about throwing full power into every shot. Even at half power when his tank is half empty he has as much power as guys on a full tank.

He’s just a straight up fighter, no showboating, trash talking or dick sucking. He isn’t a poster boy so naturally the real fighters don’t appeal to the general masses.

And fucken hell sounds like you got a few screws loose as well as marbles in your head mate. WTF… why throw some stupid accusation like that around?

[/quote]
If you know anything about the guy he’s a douche, everyone he’s ever trained with says he is. Just watch the Schlemenko fight, this fight will likely be similar minus Lombard winning.

lmao. nah, I dunno anything about him.
So how many years have you known him?

Brushing aside sardines jealousy, he fought Shlemenko with a flu and still outworked him the whole 5 rounds pole to pole. Yeh, bad gas tank.

Here is some more Hector Love… goodnight Boetsch

The way I see it the fight with Boetsch is only ending in 1 of two ways:

1. Lombard by KO/TKO
  2. Boetsch by Decision due to lay n pray/smothering

Personally I hope it’s the former as I’d really like to see Hector vs Silva

[quote]Sentoguy wrote:
The way I see it the fight with Boetsch is only ending in 1 of two ways:

1. Lombard by KO/TKO
  2. Boetsch by Decision due to lay n pray/smothering

Personally I hope it’s the former as I’d really like to see Hector vs Silva[/quote]
I could see Boetsch finishing Lombard via ground and pound in the third. If he can weather the storm I don’t see how Lombard can win.

[quote]humble wrote:
lmao. nah, I dunno anything about him.
So how many years have you known him?

Brushing aside sardines jealousy, he fought Shlemenko with a flu and still outworked him the whole 5 rounds pole to pole. Yeh, bad gas tank.

Here is some more Hector Love… goodnight Boetsch

Lombard has got some mean hooks with both hands. Don’t know much about Boetsch, but he better have some fast straight punnches to help him counter it.