Wanting to eat like a Damn HORSE !

I’m currently at 195lbs, 5’ 11" and want some
tips on eating – simply put – fucking huge.

I’m at around 3000 calories, but I’m a hardgainer, and getting to 195 has been tough, but I’ve been stuck at this weight now, and wanting to get upto 215-220lbs with at most, 15%-18% BF. I’m just curious on you guys’s meal plans/menus that you use on a day-to-day basis. Eating chicken breasts every day gets old … but eating chicken every 2 days is fine, but I’m not sure what I should fill in thohse other 2 days.

Basically, I just want to feed the machine, and use my nutrition knowledge to help me get freaking huge naturally.

Thanks T-Mag’ers!

3,000 calories isn’t that much for someone who is 195. Add in some red meat, cottage cheese, eggs, turkey, protein powders, and you’ve got plenty of protein alternatives. For carbs, I go with veggies, yams, oatmeal, multigrain bread, and the simple sugar in my post-training drink. Get some healthy fats from flaxseed oil or ground flaxseeds, fish oil, and olive oil, and you should be all set.

Landon, you may want to check out John Berardi’s latest Appetite for Construction article. In it, he details a small piece of his quest for mass, during which he ate all day long–just carried around a jug of protein shake and bagels with peanut butter. All this in addition to 6 meals. It’s worth a read.

On a personal level, when I’m trying to get extra calories, I just have meals that I can add protein powder to. Oatmeal, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc. Just add in 3 scoops of protein and you have at least 300 extra calories. It has helped me immensely.

Hope this helps.

landen im i the same boat and just started training again. i love chicken, salmon, tuna and steak. i just grilled a 1.75lb tri tip roast. ate half for dinner last night and theother half for lunch today. i find it very hard to eat 4-5k calories cleanly. so a quick cheat is get a double whopper with cheese from burgerking, 1200 calories 64g protien 56g carbs. its not fried. i also eat 6 times a day one shake in the morning and post work out

Damn, I have to eat ~4000 calories just to stay at 170 at 5’10!. 3000 calories keeping you at 195 is pretty good, not much of a hardgainer I would say.

For some reason I put 3000 calories and meant 4000, and after leaving my computer, I realized I put that I was 5’ 11", and I’m really 5’ 9" :slight_smile: Sorry. Thanks for the tips guys. Any daily meal plans are well appreciated too. I need some diversity in my nutrition.

Thanks !

If I were you try to eat chicken everyday just find different ways to cook it and season it. Eggs, red meat, vegetables, fruit, and oatmeal. If your a hard gainer then eat a lot of oatmeal and I mean around 3-4 cups a day. If you’re around 15-18% bf lose some weight and take that down to about 8% then start trying to put on the size, because if you have a lower fat percent you gain more muscle. Read as many articles as you can.

3000 calories?!?!??!? But a mere morsel, my little friend! At first, I misread the title of this thread as “Wanting To Eat A Damn Horse” and THAT’S precisely what you should be doing.

Can't talk.... monkey butler... stuffing bon-bons into my mou....

That’s weird. I eat ~2500 kCal for maintenance, at 165lb @ 15%. And my metabolism doesn’t suck. I’m usually warm. Weird. I guess I should stop consuming that 500g of dark chocolate every day.

I will share a receipe that I must admit is not mine, although I’d like to take the credit. The ingredients: one jar of natural peanut butter (16 oz), one cup of oatmeal, 7 tablespoons of honey, and 6 scoops of chocolate protein powder. Combine the peanut butter and the honey in a large bowl and microwave for 90 seconds. Add the oatmeal and protein. Beat with a mixer for about 2 minutes. Pour this mix into a 13x9 dish and pack down. Allow about 20 minutes for it to firm up. Cut into as many pieces as you’d like and enjoy. The entire receipe yeilds approx. 4,400 calories. They don’t fit Berardi’s diet approach, but they are high calorie and you’ll probably WANT to eat 3 or 4 of these little treats a day.
Good luck and I’ll see you on the other side of 200.

Why don’t you eat couple of pounds of beef everyday? Add a little ranch or mustard to a pound of lean beef an you’ve got one of my favorite meals. I call it meat in a bowl.