Wanted to See if This Plan is Correct

Yes, when im unsure of stuff, sometimes bloodwork costs like a whole new steroid added to the cycle.
There is no need to be scared of AIs if you actually do bloodwork. If something is too high, just start with small dosages for a week, do bloodwork again and see what happens. If its drops too low - back off the dose, if its still high - up the dose, its kinda simple… You can always cut every tab in 4 pieces and just start with something like that.

For me, i didnt use any AIs for years and i walked “ok” with 100 times the E2 of the norm. With “ok” i mean - i dont get sore nipples, not too much water etc. But then i started to use AIs and… heeeey, im not so tired anymore… i have better toughts, i have less nightmares etc. So basically - sometimes what we think is “ok” actually isnt. I have never had any phisycal problems with E2… i just feel a bit more tired, get sick easier, sometimes have worse mental feeling, oh and sometimes i had brutal delayed ejaculation but since it was like that all the time, i just tought that it is how i am :smiley: Anyways, i believe its better to keep E2 in at least the high end normal range or maybe +10% but not higher.

1 Like

Well everyone is individual. I have never had any bad sides from tren, even up to 800mgs, so…yea… who knows.

As for anxiety - it depends on your life. EQ gives a bit more endurance and that energetic feeling, which if not used, turns into anxiety. As a close combat instructor for military, i throw around 220lbs guys all day, so that anxiety people get from EQ just makes me not feel so fucked up tired all day long. If you do HIT, and some fighting, and some heavy powerlifting, that axiety just turns into feeling “ok” instead of feeling destroyed. If you just “work for the pump” and do a desk job all day, then that EQ energy turns into an axiety, yes.

1 Like

I guess eq would be the only one for me to stack with.
I’m 43 years old and joints already feeling it lol.

Winstrol would dry my joints are even more
Masteron would take all the water out of my joints

Had a bad experience with Deca in the past I am not going through that again
And ain’t going to touch tren lol
Anavar, mabye but the liver toxicity

Just throwing this out there, but anavar is generally considered one of the least toxic orals

3 Likes

Almost none, actually, unless taked retarded doses.

But yea, you can do EQ, or just more test if you can handle it? I cant, so i use EQ, but if i could, i would like just more test… Also you can try NPP.

It is one of the harder ones on the kidneys though. IMO, Var gets shining reviews because it doesn’t show up on liver labs. However, the liver is pretty amazing at recovering upon cessation of use, the kidney’s don’t have this ability. I would rather see fairly poor liver values while on an oral, vs really any negative change in kidney values.

All this being said, a reasonable dose of Var is likely not going to do much harm. I am contemplating running a bit of Var and Tbol together. Lower doses of each than one would run solo. Var is mostly processed by kidneys, Tbol mostly by liver. Each are mild, but effective if expectations are kept in check.

2 Likes

Most of the test I’ve done is between 200-250 a week.
I tried a shot of test 450 and made my nipples burn for a couple days But I didn’t do blood work so hnot sure if my e2 was up or my body to adjusting

I dont know how it is in civilised world, but where i am from(Eastern Europe where steroids are made and are cheap and never faked) we look with a bit of squint. I think that you could get some sides not because of test but because of the friggin concentration of the stuff. I mean, 250 is thick. Anything over that is basically mud. I would never inject anything in such weird concentrations - we always had 200 and 250, and i believe that there is a reason why nothing over 250 stuck in here - this is a place where steroids are cheaper to make than to fake, so only best stuff sticks for long. If most you have done is 250, you could just try 250 every fourth day or something and see how it goes. I dont think EQ is better than test, its just that some people cant tolerate much test, just like me - anything over 400 just turns into E2 and gives me E2 sides. But you could just go for classic 250mg e4d, do bloods every week for the first 3 weeks and adjust AI if needed. I think EQ is just milder, weaker alternative for test, with some lousy sides like - not doing shit for as long as 3-5 weeks in some cases, and also staying in the system for like what…70 days or so? Its not a problem for me because im on all year round, but if you want to cycle, EQ is in the system longer than anything in the world i believe.

2 Likes

Generally, when over 250 mg/mL the brewer is likely adding some nasty stuff to keep it from crashing. I like Test E 250. No PIP, no fever, etc… Why bother with that crazy T400 or T500, or whatever. I only save a few bucks with that.

1 Like

Man, I haven’t been here in awhile! Hahaha just chiming in because I saw a conversation about EQ, and it’s something I’ve run plenty of times.

Low dose EQ is effective, both for bodybuilding purposes and for athletic purposes. I just started my first run of… well, anything in over a year, now that I’m back in the gym. I’m running 300 EQ, 750 test. I personally run it because of the aerobic benefits, it helps in Strongman. I know a lot of people that run low doses of EQ regularly. My first cycle of EQ years ago was also the first time I got crazy vascularity in my legs. It was very noticeable, and directly attributable to the EQ.

I don’t like running higher doses of EQ because bloodwork can be problematic easily, with higher RBC. IF you run a relatively high dose, which I would say is 500 or higher per week, I’d highly recommend donating blood regularly.

I appreciate Hank’s input, I know a lot of people do whatever they can to keep test at relatively low dose. I’m the opposite, most of my cycles have been just test, or test and an oral, and I respond quite well to that.

1 Like

Did the eq make you as hungry as a bear coming out of hibernation

Not as much as I would have liked, but noticeable appetite increase.

1 Like

My appetite is always shit and nothing is better on EQ :smiley:

1 Like