Wanted: Bush and Blair

"The [International Criminal] court’s chief prosecutor told The Sunday Telegraph that he would be willing to launch an inquiry and could envisage a scenario in which the Prime Minister and American President George W Bush could one day face charges at The Hague.

Luis Moreno-Ocampo urged Arab countries, particularly Iraq, to sign up to the court to enable allegations against the West to be pursued. Iraq’s ambassador to the United Nations said that his country was actively considering signing up."

A new Nuremberg? Who knows what the future holds…

This (the thread) should be good…

[quote]lixy wrote:
"The [International Criminal] court’s chief prosecutor told The Sunday Telegraph that he would be willing to launch an inquiry and could envisage a scenario in which the Prime Minister and American President George W Bush could one day face charges at The Hague.

Luis Moreno-Ocampo urged Arab countries, particularly Iraq, to sign up to the court to enable allegations against the West to be pursued. Iraq’s ambassador to the United Nations said that his country was actively considering signing up."

A new Nuremberg? Who knows what the future holds…[/quote]

A very, very unfair comparison.

I doubt this will get even an inch off the ground.

[quote]lixy wrote:

A new Nuremberg? Who knows what the future holds…[/quote]

Hahahaha!

Thanks for the laugh lixy, it was a rough day and I needed that.

How ridiculous.

Could anyone be under any illusion why the US “unsigned” the Rome statute? This is no court of justice at all - it is a political body looking to punch above its weight in the international arena.

But then, when has the Left ever given a damn about the politicization of courts?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
How ridiculous.

Could anyone be under any illusion why the US “unsigned” the Rome statute? This is no court of justice at all - it is a political body looking to punch above its weight in the international arena.

But then, when has the Left ever given a damn about the politicization of courts?[/quote]

When were courts ever not political bodies?

This is a political body that tries to act within its political mandate, though far outside its real-world reaching power.

Ever wonder what motivates some people to post inflamatory comments? Especially the one dimensional ones.

Special Dispatch Series - No. 1508
March 20, 2007 No.1508

Islamist Website Instructs Mujahideen in Using Popular U.S. Web Forums to Foster Anti-War Sentiment among Americans

In the past few months, Islamists engaged in “media jihad” have increased their efforts to expose as broad a Western audience as possible to their jihad films, which purport to document the growing success of the mujahideen in Iraq and Afghanistan. As part of this endeavor, they have posted jihad films on popular free video-sharing websites such as YouTube, LiveLeak, and Google Video, hoping that such films will tip public opinion in the West against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan - thus pressuring Western governments to withdraw their troops from these countries.

As part of the campaign to foster anti-war sentiment among Westerners, and more specifically among Americans, a member of the Al-Mohajroon Islamist website with the username Al-Wathiq Billah instructed mujahideen in how to infiltrate popular American forums and to use them to distribute jihad films and spread disinformation about the war.

The following are excerpts: [1]

“Raiding American Forums is Among the Most Important Means of Obtaining Victory in the Fierce Media War? and of Influencing the Views of the Weak-Minded American”

“There is no doubt, my brothers, that raiding American forums is among the most important means of obtaining victory in the fierce media war… and of influencing the views of the weak-minded American who pays his taxes so they will go to the infidel American army. This American is an idiot and does not [even] know where Iraq is… [It is therefore] mandatory for every electronic mujahid [to engage in this raiding].”

“It is better that you raid non-political forums such as music forums and trivia forums… which American people… favor… Define your target[ed forum]… and get to know it well… Post your contribution and do not get into… futile arguments…”

Indicate You Are an American

“Obviously, you have to register yourself using a purely American name… Choose an icon that indicates that you are an American, and place it next to your nickname [in the forum].”

“In my experience, the areas most visited in American forums… [are titled] ‘Random Thoughts’ and ‘What’s going on in your mind?’… [The former] takes priority in the American forums, and is highly popular. You should post your contribution there… This should include films of the mujahideen in Iraq, mujahideen publications in English, and images and films of the Americans’ crimes, [such as] killing unarmed civilians in Iraq… etc.”

“Invent Stories About American Soldiers You Have [Allegedly] Personally Known”

“Obviously, you should post your contribution… as an American… You should correspond with visitors to this forum, [bringing to their attention] the frustrating situation of their troops in Iraq… You should invent stories about American soldiers you have [allegedly] personally known (as classmates… or members in a club who played baseball and tennis with you) who were drafted to Iraq and then committed suicide while in service by hanging or shooting themselves…”

“Also, write using a sad tone, and tell them that you feel sorry for your [female] neighbor or co-worker who became addicted to alcohol or drugs… because her poor fianc?, a former soldier in Iraq, was paralyzed or [because] his legs were amputated… [Use any story] which will break their spirits, oh brave fighter for the sake of God…”

How to Make Americans Feel Frustrated With Their Government

“You should enter into debate or respond only if it is extremely necessary… Your concern should [only] be introducing topics which… will cause [them to feel] frustration and anger towards their government…, which will… render them hostile to Bush… and his Republican Party and make them feel they must vote ton bring the troops back from Iraq as soon as possible.”

“Do not… discuss issues pertaining to Arabs or Muslims at all, whether negatively or positively… because this could be a trap for you… In addition, do not ask people to circulate the material [you have posted] in other forums… as these types of requests will expose you…”

Certainly explains the influx of malcontents that have flooded this board lately.

Isn`t it hilarious that they understand you much better than you understand them?

You are right though, this should make you think.

Beyond a virtual witch hunt in the www.

Lixy…straight up…were you sent to this board by Al-Qaeda (or similar) to influence Americans (see Hedo’s post)?

Who sent you? We really want to know.

Actually, I know the board is watched by your higher ups and that you can’t speak truthfully or your life would be forfeit. But it is good to know where you’re coming from.

Here…put these fucks on trial…the goddamned cowards…

"Pentagon: Children Used in Iraqi Homicide Bombing
Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WASHINGTON ? Iraqi insurgents appear to have adopted a new tactic since the start of a security crackdown in Baghdad, using children in a suicide attack on Sunday, a senior Pentagon official said Tuesday.

Maj. Gen. Michael Barbero, deputy director for regional operations on the Joint Staff, told reporters that a vehicle was waved through a U.S. military checkpoint because two children were visible in the back seat.

“Children in the back seat lowered suspicion, (so) we let it move through, they parked the vehicle, the adults run out and detonate it with the children in the back,” Barbero said.

“The brutality and ruthless nature of this enemy hasn’t changed.”

Ah yes…the religion of peace…

[quote]orion wrote:
Isn`t it hilarious that they understand you much better than you understand them?

You are right though, this should make you think.

Beyond a virtual witch hunt in the www.[/quote]

You do realize it’s a translation from an Arabic website don’t you.

I think most of us have figured one dimensional posters like you and lixy.

Change your name and try again.

hedo wrote:
How to Make Americans Feel Frustrated With Their Government

“You should enter into debate or respond only if it is extremely necessary… Your concern should [only] be introducing topics which… will cause [them to feel] frustration and anger towards their government…, which will… render them hostile to Bush… and his Republican Party and make them feel they must vote ton bring the troops back from Iraq as soon as possible.”

bradley, pox, tme, ronny agree.

The enemy knows which party is more dangerous to them.

JeffR

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]
Yes. It is. But it should be scary.

Know thine enemy.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Lixy…straight up…were you sent to this board by Al-Qaeda (or similar) to influence Americans (see Hedo’s post)?[/quote]

To tell you the truth, I’m an agent of the intergalactic aliens conspiracy that wants to enslave all Humans thru subtle yet intransient brain-washing. Guess my cover’s blown now. I’ll have to head back to Opteron-186 once the guys at Roswell give me back my ship which they confiscated 30 years ago.

Hedo just sank lower that JustTheFacts ever did! So, I take it that the hundreds of thousands of people who protested the war the last days were just “tricked” into doing so by the evil (and apparently very skilled) Al-Qaeda PR crew. Gimme a break…

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Lixy…straight up…were you sent to this board by Al-Qaeda (or similar) to influence Americans (see Hedo’s post)?

To tell you the truth, I’m an agent of the intergalactic aliens conspiracy that wants to enslave all Humans thru subtle yet intransient brain-washing. Guess my cover’s blown now. I’ll have to head back to Opteron-186 once the guys at Roswell give me back my ship which they confiscated 30 years ago.

Hedo just sank lower that JustTheFacts ever did! So, I take it that the hundreds of thousands of people who protested the war the last days were just “tricked” into doing so by the evil (and apparently very skilled) Al-Qaeda PR crew. Gimme a break…[/quote]

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence.

Just because your goals and agenda is strikingly similar to the cyber Jihadists doesn’t mean your one of them…does it?

Millions of Germans were tricked into the no-nukes movement by the KGB but I’m sure the Europeans have become much smarter.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
I doubt this will get even an inch off the ground.[/quote]

I think a pretty solid case could be laid here. But it won’t matter, and here’s the reason why:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wii/Nicaragua_v._United_States

On a related note, you are aware that CIA agents are being tried in Italy in abstentia as we speak, aren’t you? Germany should has also issued arrrest warrants agains other 13 agents as well.

http://www.politicalgateway.com/news/read/63954

In any democratic country, the current situation would have been adressed by a general referendum. But that’s just how I’d have dealt with the divide over the war…

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
This is no court of justice at all - it is a political body looking to punch above its weight in the international arena.

But then, when has the Left ever given a damn about the politicization of courts?[/quote]

Yes. It is well known that the Muslim lobby, in the last three decades, has had a tight grip around all international bodies. Proof of that is the mountain of resolutions critical of Israel and the US. How can anybody miss the fact that 90%+ of votes seem to go against Israeli and US policies? One can only thank the sky for Veto power…

[quote]hedo wrote:
You do realize it’s a translation from an Arabic website don’t you.[/quote]

Being proficient in Arabic, I thought I’d skip the middle man and dive into the original text. However, the page on the website in question is mysteriously inaccessible. Funny how MEMRI article always end up this way.

For those unfamiliar with the infamous “institute”, have a look at the profiles of its founders.

You keep repeating that line hoping that if you do it enough times, it’ll become true. Get a pair and argue instead of constantly diverting the subject at hand.

I posted the story because it’s an interview carried by the Telegraph, the most prominent right-wing daily in Britain. I thought it was pretty ironic and perfectly illustrated the extreme centrism of current political systems.

[quote]lixy wrote:
hedo wrote:
You do realize it’s a translation from an Arabic website don’t you.

Being proficient in Arabic, I thought I’d skip the middle man and dive into the original text. However, the page on the website in question is mysteriously inaccessible. Funny how MEMRI article always end up this way.

For those unfamiliar with the infamous “institute”, have a look at the profiles of its founders.

I think most of us have figured on dimensional posters like you and lixy.

You keep repeating that line hoping that if you do it enough times, it’ll become true. Get a pair and argue instead of constantly diverting the subject at hand.

I posted the story because it’s an interview carried by the Telegraph, the most prominent right-wing daily in Britain. I thought it was pretty ironic and perfectly illustrated the extreme centrism of current political systems.[/quote]

Works fine on my computer.

Perhaps your fellow travellers have attacked the site again. Can’t let the message get out to the infidels right? Kind of like the little game they were playing with the Wikpedia entry on MEMRI…shameful behavior. They had to lock. It sucks when you get caught doesn’t it. Why do try and supress what is published in the Arab media…ashamed?

Did you actually attempt to refute the post by attacking the founders of the site and then claim I “deflect” the subject? Dude you are funny. I’m sure that works at home but it doesn’t here. Your hardly in a position to tell anyone to sack up kid.

You really would be better off taking your crap to another site or changing your name. Sure it wouldn’t be the first time would it? 200+ posts and nearly all of them in the politics section on a US bodybuilding site and all of them one-dimensional…no reason to suspect an agenda I’m sure.

[quote]hedo wrote:
Just because your goals and agenda is strikingly similar to the cyber Jihadists doesn’t mean your one of them…does it?[/quote]

Got me on that one! I’m also a spelling Nazi in my spare time.

Your: The second personal pronoun
You’re: Contraction of “You are”

I let that one go for weeks now giving you the “typo” benefit of the doubt every time. Don’t blame me; I could walk you thru the dozens of posts where you confuse the two but will leave that as homework.