T Nation

Want to use moderate low carb, xenadrine/clenbuterol review please

I will try to make this short and simple.I am 5’8" 175 with about 16% bodyfat. I want to lean up some to get back into a more comfortable range of 9-10%. Anyways I have recently just been eating all the time high protein, high carbohydrates, moderate fat, 4-6 times a day. I am now shifting to FAT LOSS: Here is what my plan will look like. DIET: 170 grams of protein, 100 grams of carbohydrates(most of these will be consumed either in the early morning hours or after my workout) and 20-30 grams of fat coming from flax seed oil or olive oil. TRAINING: 3-4 times a week. Basic movements. Slow tempo on the negatives…I guess I will try to combine some of Coach Davies workouts with a meltdown training workout. DRUGS/SUPPLEMENTS: First week will do clenbuterol for 7 days. Second week will do Xenadrine for 7 days. Then repeat until bodyfat level is accomplished. Cardio will be limited and MAY even be replaced by plyometrics/sprints/and other things like jumping rope, starburst, etc. ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED. I need feedback from you guys. Yall are my heros. Any flaws or things need changed? Please help. Thanks Wanna Rip.