Want to Try This..A Few Questions for Anyone

I’m currently on a high fat/high protein diet, which means glycogen gets drained throughout the week until the weekend carb up. I want to try this split out pretty soon. I think it will be good for adding size and strength, as well as depleting glycogen before the carb up a little more than my current split.

So my questions are:

1. Would doing the light lower day earlier in the week have any affect on the heavy lower day later in the week because of depleting lower body glycogen? The heavy upper day before the light upper day is not an issue, to me at least.

2. If so, would there be any reason not to change the split to heavy, heavy, light, light?

3. I’m not sure if I missed it or what but when doing the heavy sets, would you use the same weight throughout, work up to just under 3 rep max, or start near the rep max and decrease the weight slightly on each set so that it is the same difficulty?

Thanks in advance

1. No

2. No

3. Work up to

thanks

anyone other opinions?

No

[quote]EngUAFitness wrote:

I’m currently on a high fat/high protein diet, which means glycogen gets drained throughout the week until the weekend carb up. I want to try this split out pretty soon. I think it will be good for adding size and strength, as well as depleting glycogen before the carb up a little more than my current split.

So my questions are:

1. Would doing the light lower day earlier in the week have any affect on the heavy lower day later in the week because of depleting lower body glycogen? The heavy upper day before the light upper day is not an issue, to me at least.

2. If so, would there be any reason not to change the split to heavy, heavy, light, light?

3. I’m not sure if I missed it or what but when doing the heavy sets, would you use the same weight throughout, work up to just under 3 rep max, or start near the rep max and decrease the weight slightly on each set so that it is the same difficulty?

Thanks in advance[/quote]

You should do this:

heavy, heavy, medium, heavy, light, light, light, hard, fast, slow, happy, sad

Wait, are we still talking about bodybuilding?

[quote]its_just_me wrote:

[quote]EngUAFitness wrote:

So my questions are:

Thanks in advance[/quote]

You should do this:

heavy, heavy, medium, heavy, light, light, light, hard, fast, slow, happy, sad

Wait, are we still talking about bodybuilding?[/quote]

Im always in such a good mood on my sad workouts!

Dude wtf are you talking about? Just lift, eat, and sleep.