Want to Take a Break

Pretty sure the DNA for baldness is on the Y chromosome. But its been almost 30 years since I took Genetics

Apparently it is more influenced (but to say determined by it is a bit too far) by the mothers side. It is actually on the X chromosome according to this website.

You could get your hair genes from a bunch of different people though.

I stopped TRT in 2019 and got my natural production up and going again 4.5 weeks later, then began the slow decline in erections, muscle mass and returned to the state I was in prior to starting TRT.

If you have secondary hypogonadism I don’t see how the outcome will be any different. My hair continued to thin even when I was off TRT, it runs in the family so I don’t waste time trying to fix it.

So your opinion just continue what I’m doing then

Ok so let’s say I don’t quit but my level is sitting around 1000 and that is before the dr added me on a low dose cream as well. If I lower my levels some maybe my hair won’t thin as much. If my current protocol is 200 mg/ml test at .25ml three times a week and hcg 350iu three times a week. Now since labs cream added as well. So if I want levels down around 700 how much would I cut? My thought is go down to .20ml three times a week and 350iu hcg twice a week instead of three times which would allow me to cut anastrAzole as well. Thoughts?

The cream has seemed to help with libido so I don’t want to change it yet

Anastrozole can cause hair loss, in fact 92% of women on anastrozole experience hair loss.

Are any of the family members on anastrozole?

1 Like

No their not. I could eliminate the anastrazole I guess? But I’d have to eliminate the hcg as well…

Using anastrozole to control E2 from HCG is a lousy approach anyway, it blocks it everywhere but where you’re producing it.

1 Like

Yes. You’ll be hypogonadal with no medication for it.

Well what do you suggest? I’m open to listening to suggestions. All I know is that when taking hcg my e2 spikes and I have major Ed from it.whenever I bring it down some I get better. So the only thing I know to do is eliminate hcg then as well

Then my next question would be if I go to test only do I have to intermittently cycle off to get everything functioning again? Or what do people that take test only long term do to get testes working again?

I would go to just test for a while, personally. And find the dose that works for you, which may be less than 200mg a week on it’s own. ED is not cool, so I see the issue. Why are you using the HCG? Concern over fertility? Ball ache when you shut down?

I initially was using it for fertility but my wife is now pregnant. It also helped with shrinkage which was uncomfortable. The dr opted to keep my natural test going as well. But I’m fine with just test so long as I can start my natural production again down the road If we decide to have another kid? I even considered one small dose a week to see if I could get away with that without spiking too much. But not sure?

I’m open to just test though. I’d probably feel better than I do…

Milk man, cable guy, pizza delivery boy

3 Likes

Lol…

You should not have any issues with using it as necessary down the road. Optionally, some guys run HCG for a few weeks every year just because, so there is that option too. The shrinkage thing is individual and quickly becomes a non-issue - but it is weird at first.

You can try cycling the HCG and see it that works.

How would I do that ? Would it just be as simple as adding it in for a week or two every so often?