T Nation

Want to Start My First Cycle

I’ve been researching this for about a year now and it is starting to get frustrating if someone could drawn me up a bulking cycle with a pct at the end I would be so thankful I just keep hearing different shift from everyone… I am 5’7 150lbs and a very fast metabolism I could sit on the coach and eat McDonald’s for weeks a no gain a pound lemme know what I could do

Week 1-12: 0 mg Test

No steroid cycle will help you unless you eat and train properly. Experience suggests that 99.7% of the time someone starts one of these threads and claims they have a “fast metabolism” or any other excuse, they have no idea what they’re doing in those two fronts, so let’s start with a simple pair of questions:

1. what, exactly, did you eat yesterday? And how typical was that of a “normal” day?

2. what, exactly, has your training been like for the past week? If you type “Monday: chest, Tuesday: arms…” then you’re answering the question wrong. Specifics: exercises, sets, reps, weights used…

If your answer contains anything like “Well, yesterday I skipped breakfast…” or “I had a BIG lunch (2 pieces of chicken and some rice)” we will have a starting point.

Eat, Eat, Eat, and train. You gave ZERO details about your age, weight, height, body type, years you have been training, type of training, current training, current DIET, GOALS, proposed cycle, or anything else you think we should know. No effort gets you no help. And save the “very fast metabolism” bullshit for someone else. There are plenty of guys with fast metabolism who make plenty of progress. I feel like you put about as much effort into your diet and training as you did in your initial post… This is not the forum for you yet… And I assure you that I am not the only one who is having these thoughts after reading your post.

Oh sorry I missed the part about you being 150… Eat and hit the weights seriously, big guy.